Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's all coming to Oscoda? Flattie can you drive with one leg? If so, leave your boat home and come anyway. Someone will give you a boat ride. Let's hear it for Oscoda.:)hand The best boat meets ever are usually there. See you next Friday. Chet

·
Michigan Hotboats
292 Posts
Who's all coming to Oscoda? Flattie can you drive with one leg? If so, leave your boat home and come anyway. Someone will give you a boat ride. Let's hear it for Oscoda.:)hand The best boat meets ever are usually there. See you next Friday. Chet
Ivy and I, and my two brothers with their wives will all be there!!!
Weather is going to be nice and good times will be had!!!
It will be nice to see everyone again.

·
Michigan Hotboats
292 Posts
Alright guys. Oscoda is this weekend! Lets have a good showing at this meet! Who's all coming up this weekend?????

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You can always count on Wildfire to be there. We should arrive by noon on Friday rain or shine. Oscoda is the best and always will be.Hope to see a large turnout. Chet

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
Robbin and I will be there cooking up lunch.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Jill and I expect to be there, weather and other things permitting.

Got a new trailer wheel in on Tuesday. Had a blowout on the way back from Brower, and the wheel got dented somehow, maybe from going over a bump while pulling to the side of the freeway on a flat tire.

Chet thinks anyone who won't come out in the rain is a whimp, but......OK, he might be right about me. :D

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My contention is, that boats were made to get wet and nobody has ever melted from a little bit of rain. Besides that, the commarade is great. It's a lot better with more people. Come on everyone, be at Oscoda. Chet

·
Michigan Hotboats
292 Posts
Some of the worst weather I have seen in years for August!!!
59 degrees with wind and off and on rain showers all weekend.
It was great to see everyone that showed up, we all had a great time.
Four of us were even crazy enough to get wet and make a few passes. Our foreheads paid dearly!! Sunday morning was tough after staying around the campfire till 3am. See you all at Hardy Party!!!

·
Joe Michigan-checkie
11 Posts
Had a good time this weekend, even with the rain! Enjoyed meeting and B.S.in' with those who showed up and came back to the park for a fire and "sodas". Thanks to Mike and Ivy for the super slider bean dip. Maybe summer will show up in October...better late than never!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts