Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
16,521 Posts
damn pat,is that your finger............hope your ok...looks like it might be a lil painfull....you think.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
i went back and edit it. no its not mine its one of our journeyman carpenter's. i have had it happen before though. the worst one is when one of the guy's nail their foot to the floor and we had to take him to the hospital with the plywood on his foot:)sphss

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it will hurt tomorrow.:D he's lucky it did not hit the bone! just went through the skin. who put up graphic? hell this is nothing compared to what some of the things that happen when your a carpenter

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
I've hit my finger a few times nailing double 2X's. That shit hurts, And all I got was a prick from the end of the nail. I cant imagine a shot through your finger, and longways at that! ouch!!!

·
Registered
574 Posts
i went back and edit it. no its not mine its one of our journeyman carpenter's. i have had it happen before though. the worst one is when one of the guy's nail their foot to the floor and we had to take him to the hospital with the plywood on his foot:)sphss

Guy I used to work for did that years ago, he was new, embarrased. Got his hammer out, pried the nail out of his foot, and tried to go back to work. Didnt take long before his boot was full of blood, and the boss had to track him down and take him to the emergency.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Guy I used to work for did that years ago, he was new, embarrased. Got his hammer out, pried the nail out of his foot, and tried to go back to work. Didnt take long before his boot was full of blood, and the boss had to track him down and take him to the emergency.
must not of been to hard to track him down, just follow the red drop road:D

·
Marine Organism
12,803 Posts
Shall we run a contest?

Who has done the most stupid shit?

Drilled into my finger by accident.:)devil

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,238 Posts
Shall we run a contest?

Who has done the most stupid shit?

Drilled into my finger by accident.:)devil
Locked hemostats (looks like a professional roach clip) on to both sides of a live circuit, one in each hand. Did the 60 cycle shuffle until I fell over and broke free....

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Alot of nerve endings in the fingers!! ouch!!
Worst shot I've had was in the end of my finger. I had to have the end butterflied when I chopped the pad off.

I bet that finger hurt when they pulled the nail out. Who held him down?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.