Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Yeah, I posted that in thread titled: Interesting Breitbart find.

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
And look at all the replies.hil:)
What is there to say about it? Any questioning will just result in mocking and a religous argument from you guys since that's what they all turn into.

Are you ever going to go back to the Jerry Brown pimping for pennies thread and expalin to me how know how taxing, or even confiscating all the wealth of the 1% is going to help me get more money in my pocket as a middle class citizen. I don't see how that is going to increase my market demand or lower my effective total tax rate below 50% when taking into account all taxes and fees. I don't see it lowering the prices for goods or services either and if it does it's probably because nobody has a job.

If you can explain that I'd be amazed but I'm sure you'll skip this over AGAIN.

·
Amatuer
241 Posts
Up to now most people have made fun of the birthers as wackos. I expect that this to be handled by liberals as follows:
Denial - "That book really does not exists. It's a Birther plot"
Anger - "Who cares where he was born!!"
Bargaining - "What more do we want this man to do for us, honest to God?"
Depression - "I don't care about the stupid system"
Acceptance - "Hillary!"

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Up to now most people have made fun of the birthers as wackos. I expect that this to be handled by liberals as follows:
Acceptance - "Hillary!"
So true, but you got to laugh at them. ;)

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Acceptance - "Hillary!"
Bingo!
The libs don't really care. They speak of the constitution as vitally important when it serves their needs but when putting their hero at the head of our country, they openly turn their heads. I'll never figure this concept out. He's never yet been validated by anyone to serve as the president of the US. NEVER!

The fact that he sealed his records at no small expense to the taxpayers is a slap in the face of America!

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
And look at all the replies.hil:)
Don't take much to amuse you, does it?
I think it is much funnier that something so inconsequential as how many replies my thread generates causes you to roll on the floor laughing like a mindless fool.
(Especially since I don't care if anyone responds, as long as they read the link. 60+ views)

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
I think it is much funnier that something so inconsequential as how many replies my thread generates causes you to roll on the floor laughing like a mindless fool.
(Especially since I don't care if anyone responds, as long as they read the link. 60+ views)

LOL,why,just why is ram here anyway?

I seems you disagree with 99% of members?

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
What if I told you I'm from the government and I'm here to help.:wink2:
I'd know that once again, Reagan was right.....:)bulb

·
Registered
4,115 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
So how many read the link? Not much of a life posting your days away... that thread on rdp where you swing on docs nuts is funnny -are u the designated doc nut sucker over there since jet douchtona got da boot?

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
So how many read the link? Not much of a life posting your days away... that thread on rdp where you swing on docs nuts is funnny -are u the designated doc nut sucker over there since jet douchtona got da boot?
Whatever you say, Champ..

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
You"ve got to do better than that if you want to get a rise out of Tommy. It's not that hard Moose. Give it another shot.:))THumbsUp

Here's a hint: get him to give some long winded explanation about why he believes what he does, and try and tie it to the petrolium industry somehow. Then when he is waiting eagerly for a response to his long winded diatribe, just tell him you disagree and don't explain why. That will certainly do it and it's almost as much fun as throwing rocks at a hornet's nest.hil:)

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
You"ve got to do better than that if you want to get a rise out of Tommy. It's not that hard Moose. Give it another shot.:))THumbsUp

Here's a hint: get him to give some long winded explanation about why he believes what he does, and try and tie it to the petrolium industry somehow. Then when he is waiting eagerly for a response to his long winded diatribe, just tell him you disagree and don't explain why. That will certainly do it and it's almost as much fun as throwing rocks at a hornet's nest.hil:)
What ever you say, chief!:cool::happy:

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Tommy, it's just too tough for these trolls to accept that you are quite successful at what you do. 95% of what rti says about you is a direct result of jealousy. They attack what they'll never be. I keep wondering when 'ol 1.64 is gonna ask you to pay off his student loans? hil:)

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Thanks Doc, I have found lately that Ram doesn't really bother me at all.
He is who he is, misguided and arrogant granted, but that's our RTI!:)bulb

At least HE isn't an enraged stalker!!:no:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Originally Posted by ram78d10 it's almost as much fun as throwing rocks at a hornet's nest.
Advice from a troll. ;) Hey dirt pusher, you speak from experience? :rolleyes:

X14.6 :)sphss

1 - 20 of 22 Posts