Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Think liberalism doesn't breed liberalism? Think this shit isn't a "look over there" diversion of the group as a whole?
Consider what the US Commandor of the Pacific fleet says is our biggest long term security threat in the pacific. Not N. Korea(our course not, they are almost allies of the adminstration), not China, who hacks the Pentegon, and other "security vulnerable" computers DAILY, not the China/Taiwan issues, or the China/Japan on going threat. Nope, none of those.
This is a much much bigger, much more serious threat to the nations security!:)sphss

Who appoints these morons? Oh yeah, I remember now.

LINK: Admiral Locklear: Biggest pacific security threat

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Think liberalism doesn't breed liberalism? Think this shit isn't a "look over there" diversion of the group as a whole?
Consider what the US Commandor of the Pacific fleet says is our biggest long term security threat in the pacific. Not N. Korea(our course not, they are almost allies of the adminstration), not China, who hacks the Pentegon, and other "security vulnerable" computers DAILY, not the China/Taiwan issues, or the China/Japan on going threat. Nope, none of those.
This is a much much bigger, much more serious threat to the nations security!:)sphss

You know something GN there just might be something to this climate change thing. I took my good set of Victors Oxy/Ace torches and regulator with me to do some work at the Meadview house. Well i'll be damned if the frost didn't screw up my oxy regulator, boy was I pissed. I had to cut a 12 inch dia 20' foot long corragated culvert pipe with 6 inch cutoff wheels with and hand grinder. What a chore. Then I talked to my neighbor for and hour with out my hat and guess what, the climate changed and burned my forehead. Somebody has got to get this crap under control. Freezing in the morning then fring my brain in the afternoon. I say the government send me 10-20 billion and some of the great minds on this board can sit with me as we try and figure out how to fix this horrendious problem that faces us poor creatures of the planet earth. Maybe after 5 or 6 hours of some Crown Royal, Beefeaters or a plan ol Coco cola we might get the answers the gov needs.

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,962 Posts
You know something GN there just might be something to this climate change thing. I took my good set of Victors Oxy/Ace torches and regulator with me to do some work at the Meadview house. Well i'll be damned if the frost didn't screw up my oxy regulator, boy was I pissed. I had to cut a 12 inch dia 20' foot long corragated culvert pipe with 6 inch cutoff wheels with and hand grinder. What a chore. Then I talked to my neighbor for and hour with out my hat and guess what, the climate changed and burned my forehead. Somebody has got to get this crap under control. Freezing in the morning then fring my brain in the afternoon. I say the government send me 10-20 billion and some of the great minds on this board can sit with me as we try and figure out how to fix this horrendious problem that faces us poor creatures of the planet earth. Maybe after 5 or 6 hours of some Crown Royal, Beefeaters or a plan ol Coco cola we might get the answers the gov needs.
If you can do all that .. for ONLY 10-20 billion .. You're hired! "BBD for President" :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
If you can do all that .. for ONLY 10-20 billion .. You're hired! "BBD for President" :))THumbsUp
Thanks for the vote of confidences, but I can't keep a straight face when lying. But I get the feeling when most of the American people can't figure out someone has been lying to them for six years I might have a chance...BBD

·
1,512 Posts
Hell is warming up with all the lying liberals going there. Thats the cause of climate change.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts

Give a little cause of concern when the admiral say saying something like that, especially with my son going into the Navy in April.

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
This is NOT the biggest security thread. We had one a couple years ago that went 30 pages...
Just sayin...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts