Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sometime Thursday evening some slimeballs drove off with Roy & Alishas boat ( ROCKERDOWN ) It was stolen from the San Rafael/Vallejo, CA area and the truck was found dumped in Sebastapool, CA. The boat could have been towed to any large building or barn between San Rafael and Sebastapool. Some one has to have seen an all white 35' fountain with "ROCKERDOWN" in 3' letters being towed down the streets behind a black GMC 4 door truck.
2003 35' Fountain Lightning, hull # FGQ35638K203, Pair 525 EFI motors, Pair XR Merc drives. On an all aluminum, fully polished, triple axle trailer, lic # 4FU5521

Please everybody, keep an eye out for the boat and or parts for sale.

As of the moment please report any information to the Vallejo Police Dept. ............... Thank-you

Rocker Down.jpg

·
Registered
460 Posts
I hate thieves. I don't even know how someone could have the gall to steal something like this. Its freaking billboard going down the road for gawds sake. I saw a single screw Fountain going north on 5 this afternoon and it caught my attention just cause you don't see that many offshore style boats going down the freeway this time of year.

Good luck guys, and if you get'em, hang'em.

·
Registered
366 Posts
FYI, he took those Rockerdown stickers off a while ago...he parks inside storage right next to me....man i was just standing next to his boat a few days ago...

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
That sucks!! I love Roy's boat. Nice Pair, I copied your post on RDP. I got Roy to join over there, but he isn't very active. I hope they find it.

·
BANDAID DUDE!
415 Posts
That blow's!! Sorry to hear Steve!

·
Registered
939 Posts
stolen

Theres a lot of barns and cheap warehouses between those areas. Could have gone anywhere, and brought the truck back to Sebastopol. I'm all over that area, I'll keep an eye out for you.

I HATE THIEVES!!

Jerry

·
Registered
408 Posts
THIS TOTALLY SUX......... Roy and Alicia are some of the best people we know, good freinds, very nice to us. I hope the boat is found soon.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
shot in the dark

this is very strange , someone on CL sacramento just hs posted an ad for not one but TWO sleekcraft daycruisers, stolen out of sacramento, looks like the OP may have a lead ! is it possible someone has stolen the fountain to supply motors for the sleeks ? you never know ! might be worth a call ! sorry dont know how to post up a link ! good luck

·
Registered
366 Posts
Fountain

Looks like its been found...with no motors/drives though.
See the DLB thread ,that seems to be where up to date info is.
Tony

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
serial #s of drives and motors

The serial #s for the 525 EFI engines are OM900425 port, OM900521 strbd.
Bravo XR drives OM168097 port, OM168096 strbd. these motors were fresh overhauled and the drives and motors showed like new. The CMI headers were brand new. The boat was stripped completely the seats, dash guage panel, even the sink. Please keep your eyes and ears open.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts