Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sometime Thursday evening some slimeballs drove off with Roy & Alishas boat ( ROCKERDOWN ) It was stolen from the San Rafael/Vallejo, CA area and the truck was found dumped in Sebastapool, CA. The boat could have been towed to any large building or barn between San Rafael and Sebastapool. Some one has to have seen an all white 35' fountain with "ROCKERDOWN" in 3' letters being towed down the streets behind a black GMC 4 door truck.
2003 35' Fountain Lightning, hull # FGQ35638K203, Pair 525 EFI motors, Pair XR Merc drives. On an all aluminum, fully polished, triple axle trailer, lic # 4FU5521

Please everybody, keep an eye out for the boat and or parts for sale.

As of the moment, please report any information to the Vallejo Police Dept. ................ Thank-you

Rocker Down.jpg

·
Registered
252 Posts
Sometime Thursday evening some slimeballs drove off with Roy & Alesias boat ( ROCKERDOWN ) It was stolen from the San Rafael, CA area and the truck was found dumped in Sebastapool, CA. The boat could have been towed to any large building or barn between San Rafael and Sebastapool. Some one has to have seen an all white 35' fountain with "ROCKERDOWN" in 3' letters being towed down the streets behind a black GMC 4 door truck.
2003 35' Fountain Lightning, hull # FGQ35638K203, Pair 525 EFI motors, Pair XR Merc drives. On an all aluminum, fully polished, triple axle trailer, lic # 4FU5521

Please everybody, keep an eye out for the boat and or parts for sale.

As of right now I would report anything to the San Rafael Police Dept.

View attachment 148681
Damn, I'm in San Rafael and I've never seen that boat...

·
Registered
148 Posts
That sucks!!!! Love boating with them on hooky day. Hope you find it soon.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
I saw on another thread that they recovered the boat minus engines and drives.

·
6TH STREET TERROR 4 HIRE
797 Posts
Since it was stolen from a shop are they responsible for the boat??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts