Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sometime Thursday evening some slimeballs drove off with Roy & Alishas boat ( ROCKERDOWN ) It was stolen from the San Rafael/Vallejo, CA area and the truck was found dumped in Sebastapool, CA. The boat could have been towed to any large building or barn between San Rafael and Sebastapool. Some one has to have seen an all white 35' fountain with "ROCKERDOWN" in 3' letters being towed down the streets behind a black GMC 4 door truck.
2003 35' Fountain Lightning, hull # FGQ35638K203, Pair 525 EFI motors, Pair XR Merc drives. On an all aluminum, fully polished, triple axle trailer, lic # 4FU5521

Please everybody, keep an eye out for the boat and or parts for sale.

As of the moment please report any information to the Vallejo Police Dept.

Rocker Down.jpg

·
Registered
562 Posts
I'm really sorry to hear of this happening to anyone. I hope someone comes forward... Roy and Alicia are great people and son't deserve this....

·
Diesel Pimp
1,256 Posts
Put a "stolen boat" ad on craigslist in the boat section.

I just checked nothing there yet. I was about to do it but it would be better done with Roy's e-mail, or someone with direct contact to him. Also we need to keep an eye out for the parts showing up on craigslist. SearchTempest - The EASY way to search Craigslist

Terrible news....

·
Registered
33 Posts
Checking Craig's list.

I too have been checking Craig's list. Another idea is posting an add for Hi performance engines wanted. Bait the SOB that stole Roy and Alicia's boat. I hope they really catch this scumbag.....

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
On there truck can't they go back in to the gps or onstar to see where the truck has been...just a thought

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Anyone hear from RockerDown yet, I texted him Over the weekend and no response? Didnt want to call, I am sure his phone is blowing up now..

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Thanks to Nice Pair & All my Friends

Alisha And I want to express our thank's to all the DLB's for their support, it has been Hell for us and very sad.
I will try to keep you updated.

·
Registered
32 Posts
stolen fountain

Hey the towing company here in Winters (cooper's Towing AAA) just pulled in a big boat and im not able to get a good look at it but you should call them.The trailer looks like brand new black paint and the boat has a big full black cover and looks to have graphics similar to your fountain.i just cant get a good look to make sure it is indeed a fountain.But theres not many boats that size around here this time of the year.sorry i couldnt get a better look for you but it dawned on me a couple hours later and they had it locked up already.This boat was very shinny as was the black trailer.Good luck

·
MyMmbersBIGGERThnUrMember
150 Posts
i feel ur pain

:mad: MY dcb got yanked right in front of my house two years ago! sorry to hear that it totally sucks.the shittest part about it is the police have to basically catch them red handed to do anything about it! i got my hull back stripped to the bone and some misc parts from a small tweaker bust. i wish u better luck. :no:

·
Diesel Pimp
1,256 Posts
Hey the towing company here in Winters (cooper's Towing AAA) just pulled in a big boat and im not able to get a good look at it but you should call them.The trailer looks like brand new black paint and the boat has a big full black cover and looks to have graphics similar to your fountain.i just cant get a good look to make sure it is indeed a fountain.But theres not many boats that size around here this time of the year.sorry i couldnt get a better look for you but it dawned on me a couple hours later and they had it locked up already.This boat was very shinny as was the black trailer.Good luck
Do not call them!! More than likely they are the suspects and they'll dispose of it. If you want to get the boat back, sit on that place and make sure it doesn't leave.

Road trip anyone?

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Do not call them!! More than likely they are the suspects and they'll dispose of it. If you want to get the boat back, sit on that place and make sure it doesn't leave.

Road trip anyone?
Adam could be correct.. Hope there was a road trip made already, I would if it were mine:((((((

1 - 20 of 33 Posts