Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Bah...
2,546 Posts
That my friends is how you roll. Serving drinks at 100 mph. If you don't like that your a fucking **** or a democrat or Ken. Or all three. :)devil

·
Just Me
4,086 Posts
100+ with passengers and nobody wears a life jacket? I hope that isn't how you roll.

While my family boat won't go anywhere near that fast, we always roll with safety gear.

·
Bah...
2,546 Posts
100+ with passengers and nobody wears a life jacket? I hope that isn't how you roll.

While my family boat won't go anywhere near that fast, we always roll with safety gear.
Go the fuck back to the PR forum with your blithering dribble. We are trying to have fun here.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Hey Lynn, Can you watch your language a little better. We do have children that like to follow our activities and they don't need to be reading some of the trashy words you insist on using. Please clean it up. Thanks. Chet and the rest of our folks!!!

·
Just Me
4,086 Posts
I know who not to look forward to meeting when we head up to visit my SIL this summer. But for family boating we still put safety first regardless of where we are boating.

·
Bah...
2,546 Posts
Hey Lynn, Can you watch your language a little better. We do have children that like to follow our activities and they don't need to be reading some of the trashy words you insist on using. Please clean it up. Thanks. Chet and the rest of our folks!!!
No, and :cry: Sorry man.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts