Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wanted to say thanks to dan nelson and brian nelson for building me a nice boat.more pics to come as we rig it:happy:

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[HR][/HR]havent weighed it yet.guessing around 520.billet intake will be done this week.

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
been watchin progress on facebook! gonna be the boat to beat in big river!!!

i know ive got nothing for it
he wont ever put his foot in it. Rochelle will drive it better than joey can, she is the speed demon of the 2.

Still gonna be a big player with the engine package!! congrats Joey and rochelle!!! will it be out this summer, or will it be a 2 season build?

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
he wont ever put his foot in it. Rochelle will drive it better than joey can, she is the speed demon of the 2.

Still gonna be a big player with the engine package!! congrats Joey and rochelle!!! will it be out this summer, or will it be a 2 season build?
i hope so but it takes$$$

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I had the opportunity to see this thing in a few different stages of construction and I have to say that it is definitely impressive. The stringers are not your usual material and they way they rolled the edges before glassing them is awesome. The balsa turned out bitchen too. It doesn't show in the pics but the ice in the gel is really the high point of the look of the boat. It makes the gel really pop. The time and effort put into this hull really shows through in the finished product. The coremat placed in certain areas gave it more strength without the added weight and shaved the weight significantly. Can't wait to see this thing on the river. The motor is just as impressive! Congrats Joey!!!

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the compliments guys.got some more pics of the floors i will try and get up tonight

·
Registered
290 Posts
beautiful boat! Congrats on the build!! post up that motor I saw floating around facebook the other day... !!!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts