Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is the right care i needed to do on a 40hp Suzuki 4 stroke outboard say for the 1st few Hrs of the outboards life as im keen to learn as far i knew im ready for this learning as im getting an Aussie boat called a tinny thiswas a open boat with a tiller steer outboard as thiswas my 1st ever Alloy boat that we call in Australia a tinny as im really needed was any good advice on the care of these new outboards say the Suzuki 40hp 4 stroke outboard as you see thiswas my first ever 4 stroke outboard in my life now as thiswas on my first ever tinny boat in Australia as im wanteed was right advice on the care of these outboards as far i knew thiswas my 1st ever 4 stroke outboard as well my 1st 40hp outboard on my 1st ever tinny boat as im really eager to learn alot more on the outboards and the care needs of these new engines as far i knew thiswas do you reckon i get my new outboard serviced every 6 months or thiswas not needed say id service my new outboard every 6 months as thiswas ok to do 6 monthly servicing what are your views in this was thiswas ok to service my outboard every 6 months as im really needed was your advice on this matter in future my hope was to learn tocare for my outboard on my 1st ever tinny boat in Australia as im really needed was your views on this matter

1 - 1 of 1 Posts