Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys was thinking of getting a new 4 stroke outboard for an Alloy boat in future this was a tiller steer
as i needed was to learn to care for a new 4 stroke outboard in future as i needed was right advice on this matter in future
and i knew thiswas say for the 6 monthly servicing was this ok to do that was service the outboard every 6 months as needed as i knew thhis was really be needed ever to do a service every six months if thiswas ok to do it as im using my boat alot was this was really ok to do the servicing every 6 months whats are your advice on this as thiswas ok to do that was 6 monthly servicing as im very new to 4 stroke outboards can you give me alot of good tips on this subject how i get this all sorted in future thiswas for a Suzuki 40hp outboard as im really needed was right advice on this motor are there any servicing stuff i needed was tobe aware of in future if i do go ahead and buy this outboard what you views on this my friends as im new to 4 stroke outboards as i needed was to learn more on these outboards

1 - 1 of 1 Posts