Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased this boat with no outdrive. I bought another boat that had a bravo 1 outdrive to put in the boat. The steering on the outdrive is set up for a cable, but the new boat as shown in the picture has a power steering set up. Other than the power steering pump can anyone tell me what I need to make this work? Any pictures would help. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

·
Registered
432 Posts
I purchased this boat with no outdrive. I bought another boat that had a bravo 1 outdrive to put in the boat. The steering on the outdrive is set up for a cable, but the new boat as shown in the picture has a power steering set up. Other than the power steering pump can anyone tell me what I need to make this work? Any pictures would help. Thanks for the help.
it appears you have a brazil valve steering actuator that has been converted for external steering to make this work you would need the pins to hold it to the transom assembly (we stock these) and convert it back for just internal stock steering unless you have the external rams on the boat

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
I see a few things you will need and if you have not installed one before, a little help on things to do before you install it. Give me a call tomorrow and and I will be happy to help out. Might need a few other pictures also.

Neil

(619) 987-6018 cell

1 - 3 of 3 Posts