Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Slower Than You
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok.Nobody here knows me, but i am really jaded when it comes to customer service.There are so many asshats that run businesses that i have no idea how they survive.Mediocrity to pathetic seems to be the norm.You should know that these experiences that im about to speak of go back TWO months.I should have started a thread back then, but i was leery that the admin would think i was associated with this business.NOT the case.I found them because someone here recommended Orange Muffler for my 5th wheel hitch install las yr.He was slammed and gettin ready to go on vacation.He recommended Orange Trailer.Installed my hitch, did a great job, at a fair price.When i was taking my 5th wheel back from the mtns in Sept the freakin thing wouldnt lock into the tow position.Finally got it locked for the trip.(craiglist special):)sphss Got it home and the lockbar would stick and not engage.Im thinkin im focked now.Took it to Orange Trailer.(mind you,Patrick(the owner) wasnt there.One of his employees said no problem ill fix it.Did so,( i was whippin out 20s) "How much do i owe you?) NOTHING!!

Ok.Fast foward 1 month.Hitch still fockin up.I bring it back.( i was already lookin for a new hitch) Patrick is there this time.I splain its messed up again.He says no prob, we will fix it again......Then he says...you know what? Ive got an extra hitch here.Ill just replace it.Im thinkin WTF , why not?So dude takes old Fd up hitch off.Replaces it with a non Fd up one.Took awhile."Pat thanks dude,what do i owe you........His reply.NOTHING!!!! WTF??? Unreal.
I needed tires for my 5th wheel.Called around, then in saw on his bus card that Pat sold tires.He beat everyone buy 60 bucks.Last thing you should know.and i had to pry it outta him.He does all the trailers/tires for the Herbst boys.They paid him to come to Vegas to work on their shiat this yr.This should tell you something.Very cool dude, down to earth.I HIGHLY recommend this place.Always some baller boat or 5th wheel there.The difference is he always treat you like you are his most important/first cust.Ive never seen anything like it.(sorry for the long read):)
PS
I received no favors or compensation for this thread.

·
New here
4,219 Posts
Website wasn't working.

Does anyone know if he does trailer repaints? Including dealing with the boat lift-off / set back on?

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
Website wasn't working.

Does anyone know if he does trailer repaints? Including dealing with the boat lift-off / set back on?
I don't believe they do.

thats a Great service!!!!!!!!!

where the trailor hitch shop located at?????
It's in the city of Orange off of the 57 and in the Main St. and Katella area.

I have used these guys before and they are awesome as mentioned above.

·
Slower Than You
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
thats a Great service!!!!!!!!!

where the trailor hitch shop located at?????
1030 N Main St Suite B. 714-288-8782.Patrick.Look for the car audio place, Speaker Works. It fronts on Main St.Trailer place is right next to it in the alley on the rt hand side.:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts