Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might need a boat to shoot from since I won't get in the chopper and would love to hang with one of our members while out there. PM me if you are going with your contact info.

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
KAP
If you'll help me drop magazines at each destination, I will supply the ride and Patron'.:D:D

·
32 DW X-CAT
2,271 Posts
KC:

If you do the Poker Run on Friday the event will hit all the major bars/eateries and in the Mid-West the drink of choice is Bourbon, Makers, Jack, Crown etc...Patron is good for me.:D

LOTO on Saturday will seem very Superbowl like....you gotta drop by the KMRS booth and do some cameo commentary from a West Coast perspective.

KAP

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't drink anything without an umbrella sticking out the top of it.

The Midwest boys will be calling me a pussy then if they are expecting me to shoot Jack Daniels or Johnny Walker. I would almost rather have a shot of racing fuel. It all BURNS. I always chuckle when I see in the movies someone take a shot of bourbon and smile into the camera and say, SMOOTH. I am thinking BS or can I now say, Bullshit.

·
put up or shut up
379 Posts
born and raised, starting line is in the mouth of my cove.........so yes i will be attending

1 - 9 of 9 Posts