·
Registered
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pm sent

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
Dave left for Zimbabwe this morning. He is actively looking for natives that have never tasted vodka and cranberry before. He will then bring them back to the states and give them taste tests. It worked for Booger King and Dave thought it would work great for Smirnoff. Dave the Adventurer. Here's to hoping that nothing "trajically happens" while Sir Dave is overseas. I hear the natives like really, really, really large men over there.

·
marina manor trash
241 Posts
dave

great now we will be having Zimbabweeen's for the new years bash in MM,I am guessing they don't eat much,sure hope they don't drink like he can.

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rcl pm sent

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Dave left for Zimbabwe this morning. He is actively looking for natives that have never tasted vodka and cranberry before. He will then bring them back to the states and give them taste tests. It worked for Booger King and Dave thought it would work great for Smirnoff. Dave the Adventurer. Here's to hoping that nothing "trajically happens" while Sir Dave is overseas. I hear the natives like really, really, really large men over there.
great now we will be having Zimbabweeen's for the new years bash in MM,I am guessing they don't eat much,sure hope they don't drink like he can.
Just returned from Zimbabwe...My buddy OBAMA swung by Carlsbad International and zipped me over there(he has relatives)...Due to California being overrun by vdrivenut's hermanos and hermanas(that's brothers and sisters for you Idahoans) I was unable conduct the taste tests here...however...you know me, I never travel empty handed so we had just enough to complete my mission and the results are in...9 out of 10 Zimbabweeen's prefer Kimchatka over Grey Goose(kinda like VanBeenan). Turns out Kimchatka is the capital of Zimbabwe!! Who knew!!! Another one of Life's great questions answered!! And your right Lou...they do love large men over there...the King awarded me three wives for my trouble...of course I had to politely decline...but, I was tempted...one was the perfect size for sending under the deck to install boweyes...coulda made a fortune AND had a shoe-in winner for the Carlsbad 5000 5K run!!!:D:D

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
Cody is in an elite group of "America's Guests". The group includes some infamous people, Mike Collins is the president with Dick VanBeenan as secretary/treasurer. Cody is in training but I watched him with his first solo without his sidekick Collins. I was very impressed with his drunken style. He almost fell into the tri-tip. You boys should start seeing some of their new recruits if the economy doesn't pick up.

Have a great party at MM and think of your broke dick buddy RCL....

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dave another pm sent...:)hand

·
marina manor trash
241 Posts
no $hit

Really? cole tr2 is coming to the MM for FREE FOOD/DRINK?I know I don't have to hold my breath for this one(LOL)

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
You guys haven't heard....Mike Collins called me yesterday and said he was having a BB-Q at his HOUSE on New Years eve. Tri Tip's, ribs, burgers, hot dogs, corn on the cob, baked beans, fruit and tossed green salads. Alcohol will be plentiful. Beer (all the popular brands) and mixed cocktails of every variety. And whatever else you guys can bring. This party is known as Byobaayof (bring you own booze and all your own food)...Americas guest doesn't want to have anybody go hungry :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts