Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody seen or heard from Chet????? He might have been abducted by Aliens and being probed as I write this !!!!:)sphss

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sooooo nobody's seen or heard from Chet or Scott ????? Like swallowed up by a sinkhole ???????:)bulb

·
Registered
558 Posts
We're still out here. Just lost my taste for all the Bull---- that goes on. We're building a new engine for Wildfire and hope to have her up and running for the first meet. See you at Wamplers Lake. Looks like that will be the only place we will see any of you. I've set my own schedule which will include Oscoda and Otsego. Thanks Violater for asking about us. Chet

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We're still out here. Just lost my taste for all the Bull---- that goes on. We're building a new engine for Wildfire and hope to have her up and running for the first meet. See you at Wamplers Lake. Looks like that will be the only place we will see any of you. I've set my own schedule which will include Oscoda and Otsego. Thanks Violater for asking about us. Chet
No bull here, let me know how the build is going if you need any parts post up glad to hear all's well !!!!!! C'MON SUMMER !!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts