Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mike- What up? Bad News. I saw Burnt Taco a few weeks back at Cal Jam and it wasn't pretty. Still had the old blue and grey seats, Nu Image gauge panel, and a bit of Porsche Blue on the vents. Exterior was silver with purple scallops. It had some bucket ass tuner wheels on it. I'll never forget the time we towed your flatbottom to Perris with that thing and then hit up a cruise night on the way home. Good times. The graphics were still running up the back cab wall. I say buy it back and redo it. Jason Mulligan knows the guy who owns it and could put you in touch. I have a pic if you want to see but I'd say its better you don't. You'd be bummed.

Trav

·
Registered
344 Posts
Mike- What up? Bad News. I saw Burnt Taco a few weeks back at Cal Jam and it wasn't pretty. Still had the old blue and grey seats, Nu Image gauge panel, and a bit of Porsche Blue on the vents. Exterior was silver with purple scallops. It had some bucket ass tuner wheels on it. I'll never forget the time we towed your flatbottom to Perris with that thing and then hit up a cruise night on the way home. Good times. The graphics were still running up the back cab wall. I say buy it back and redo it. Jason Mulligan knows the guy who owns it and could put you in touch. I have a pic if you want to see but I'd say its better you don't. You'd be bummed.

Trav

it was at fff 3 years or so ago nasty purple with a redone rear brige only way i recognized it was the graphics on the inside cab wall. There was a sign on it that said BURNT taco instead of burn taco

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Truck is a bummer to look at now. I think Mike should buy it back and return it to its former glory. I heard my old One4Sho truck is on some donk looking chrome 22's now. Yuck. It had hot rod billets on it when I owned it and looked timeless. Sometimes when you sell this stuff people abuse it and go the completely wrong direction with it.

Travis

·
Registered
206 Posts
I remember my pants getting tight when I saw that truck in my high school days. I used to have a slammed Toyota of my own. That thing was bad ass. Sorry to hear someone focked it up.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
I think tarv should put up the pics so that the people who knew of the truck can get a looksee i have no idea what you guys are talking about when it comes to "Bucket ass turners," bridges, and burnt taco's? were you hanging out down across the boarder???? Chale' Chale' Si'mon!!!!!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Truck is a bummer to look at now. I think Mike should buy it back and return it to its former glory. I heard my old One4Sho truck is on some donk looking chrome 22's now. Yuck. It had hot rod billets on it when I owned it and looked timeless. Sometimes when you sell this stuff people abuse it and go the completely wrong direction with it.

Travis
Travis ur truck is here in town has been for a couple years.. as of last year it was still looking good.. some young kid drove it and his dad was anal about keeping up on the condition. I haven't seen it in a while so i can't verify what wheels are on it now.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
That POS used to run through our Apt. complex back when i just got hitched, and the douchbag that drove it was something else,....oh! *****...that was finnegans??? ya that figures! lol:)hand

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
That POS used to run through our Apt. complex back when i just got hitched, and the douchbag that drove it was something else,....oh! *****...that was finnegans??? ya that figures! lol:)hand
how many dogs have you had since we were neighbors? lol.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts

Trav
yeah that guy called me. sent me pics of it. damn shame about that truck. i'd love to have it back but it would take a mint to get it back in shape. oh well.

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
I think the ULTRA would look great behind that........:D Not quite a Sion but it will work.... Finny just walk away and act like you dont know what they are talking about.;)

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mike- i heard my old GMC was in Fresno at the Havoc show. Jerrod said it has 22-inch chrome wheels on it now. Got any pics?

Trav

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
I think the ULTRA would look great behind that........:D Not quite a Sion but it will work.... Finny just walk away and act like you dont know what they are talking about.;)
it wouldnt do any good. i could run away and it would still catch up to me. lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts