Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
I hope this isnt another AHA HA HA HA HA. I hear that thing hauls the mail in a serious way. Maybe we will end up in the same place someday to see how bad it saw's my little 461 off.:)hand:D

·
MAMA TRIED
1,661 Posts
I hope this isnt another AHA HA HA HA HA. I hear that thing hauls the mail in a serious way. Maybe we will end up in the same place someday to see how bad it saw's my little 461 off.:)hand:D
Blythes a long ways from needles...and you know your a girl around cold water. :D I put money on danny for the most rpm's on the trailer and most beer consumed (off water of course :)hand )

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
But you have a high speed lean out

:)bulb
I have a hugh apetite also so now we are even again but i believe he will saw mw the hell off from what ive heard. I got a little 461 pile but ill try him if we end up in the same place some day but thats is a bad azz piece.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I have a hugh apetite also so now we are even again but i believe he will saw mw the hell off from what ive heard. I got a little 461 pile but ill try him if we end up in the same place some day but thats is a bad azz piece.
what you hear and see can be very misleading:)handdont be scared lay it on his ass and who ever wins wins;)if you lose you really didnt have anything to lose:)sphss

hell he might have a hard time taking off with all that power and i hear you are no slouch in the power dep.so bye god line them suckers up and LETS GET IT ON:)Rant:)Rant

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
what you hear and see can be very misleading:)handdont be scared lay it on his ass and who ever wins wins;)if you lose you really didnt have anything to lose:)sphss

hell he might have a hard time taking off with all that power and i hear you are no slouch in the power dep.so bye god line them suckers up and LETS GET IT ON:)Rant:)Rant
That ain't gonna happen unless it's on the track, their ain't no fast river boats out west here in Cali :D

·
sixx st. seargant at arms
778 Posts
Blythes a long ways from needles...and you know your a girl around cold water. :D I put money on danny for the most rpm's on the trailer and most beer consumed (off water of course :)hand )
it would probably take danny longer to drive from blythe to needles than it would from his house to blythe. dont think he would make it in good shape!

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
I dont even know if my truck will make it all the way to needles ive never driven it that far before.:D Its like one of those electric dog fences that start shocking ya if you get to far away is installed in my pickup. Im sure we will end up somewhere together sometime this summer and i will take my woopin and then have a cold one with him. I need to get a few things done to the boat first. I made a few calls and i should have the repairs done in the next couple weeks and im ready. Probably oughta slide some new rod bearing in it this year since i havent in a few years now.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts