Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How did that golf game go this weekend?
I heard you might have gotten a hole in one...

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
Hmmm i heard he was trying to tee off with a big bertha on a par 2 and never could hit the green and gave up after his 8th stroke.:D Hope it all went good.;)

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Do I know you?

How did that golf game go this weekend?
I heard you might have gotten a hole in one...
Didn`t know you were a golfer, You follow the Game much? You a player or are you a sideline Guy. I always thought you were one of those medical marijuna patients that still lived at home with his father in law! My bad I guess I was wrong.

You should have asked for Shoe, Now he is the golfer! I on the other hand would rather spend my time hunting for defenseless creatures. Chaseing a little white ball around is not my thing, to slow for me!

Now if your asking me how our hunt went than we are killing it!

Boat ran high 130s and still alot left. We got a lot of good testing in on a bunch of impellars

·
Registered
200 Posts
call of the wild

oh i heard the thing all the way down river....made the hair on the back of my neck stand up! glad you got it all worked out brother sounded reallllllllly good.

sorry i couldnt make it back up.

need to get millers or john d number to get the inline pump info

Didn`t know you were a golfer, You follow the Game much? You a player or are you a sideline Guy. I always thought you were one of those medical marijuna patients that still lived at home with his father in law! My bad I guess I was wrong.

You should have asked for Shoe, Now he is the golfer! I on the other hand would rather spend my time hunting for defenseless creatures. Chaseing a little white ball around is not my thing, to slow for me!

Boat ran high 130s and still alot left. We got a lot of good testing in on a bunch of impellars

·
Registered
1,400 Posts

hey now were talking...i may not be able to run faster than you but ill take ya on in a game of golf!!!!....we need to go play sometime!!!!

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I have been known to puff and putt. The beauty of living with your in laws is there is much more time for the great game.

Its good to know someone over there at Aha has a passion for the game... who would have thought it would be Shoe!

Congrats on the #'s. Looking forward to seeing it run.

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
careful boys BLUNDER plays golf better , then he runs his mouth and we all know how good he is at that... lol J/K

he can smack the [email protected]#k out of that little white:)hand:)hand:)hand ball...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts