Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
@ The Islander
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen the Asshole lately? I havent seen him around in a while, I hope all is good.

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
was out to dinner with him and LCL sat nite... they are doing fine... I think he goes by Mr asshole to you.

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts
was out to dinner with him and LCL sat nite... they are doing fine... I think he goes by Mr asshole to you.

I thought you were out to dinner with us on Sat nite....you're telling me that I missed Phebus....:)hand

·
@ The Islander
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I heard he lost some beer in his mustache and he went crazy.

They locked him up in the looney bin.
Now that I can believe
he has a
JOB!!!:))eek:))
Blashemy
Male Gigalo?:)sphss
For Homos I'm going to guess.
He found the stash of Coors Lights in your trailer and is waiting for them to get cold!:D
Like I leave there with any beer left... Please, how do you think I know when it's time to go home?
OK, Mr. Asshole:D
I heard he's busy trying to kill a gopher with a stick. :)Unsure
I've heard that before
I thought you were out to dinner with us on Sat nite....you're telling me that I missed Phebus....:)hand
You were too busy staring at the twins.

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
You're still too short for him.:p
Saw him last week, he was busy with work. Yeah, thats it, work.

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm still here but haven't been posting much. Been busy helping a friend out with his pool route. He broke his back in an accident, and his wife and I have been doing the pool maintenance and repairs.

If anyone needs pool service in Havasu please let me know, special pricing for the Performance Boats members. Your pool will receive the best of service with very competitive pricing. I guarantee satisfaction.

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm still here but haven't been posting much. Been busy helping a friend out with his pool route. He broke his back in an accident, and his wife and I have been doing the pool maintenance and repairs.

If anyone needs pool service in Havasu please let me know, special pricing for the Performance Boats members. Your pool will receive the best of service with very competitive pricing. I guarantee satisfaction.

Nice to see you're alive.....maybe we can actually see you guys this weekend...;)
:)

·
@ The Islander
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Very cool, good for you! I'm glad to hear all is good, I kinda believed Matt about losing a beer in the stash and going nuts.

·
6,873 Posts

OH Shebus is all alone now, Maybe I can get that first date:D

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
Nice to see you're alive.....maybe we can actually see you guys this weekend...;)
:)
I was thinking you we're an asshole for not calling me back last weekend, and when I woke up on Sunday morning I saw i had missed a call from you on Saturday evening. I'm the asshole........sorry. :D
glad your ok mr.asshole:D
Now I'm feeling the love.........:D

Very cool, good for you! I'm glad to hear all is good, I kinda believed Matt about losing a beer in the stash and going nuts.
I'm fine, just been waking up at 4:30 in the morning to get going. Tough, because I still stay up late. I have to adjust.

OH Shebus is all alone now, Maybe I can get that first date:D
Linda is working at the new Dillard's. She is working at the Lancomme counter and is averaging about 48-49 hours a week, so I'm trying to book a date with her myself. :)hand

1 - 20 of 31 Posts