·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You have just been fryed by "The Champion"

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
You guys have got to do better then that, you are lucky you left we were looking for a tpr with a ford in it to pull the whole pump out! don`t think I would get drunk anytime soon in aha. Remember when you don`t drink you have a lot of free time on your hands. I might even have to visit your part of the river in the middle of the night.

Prop check I guess someone felt bad because when I went to pontoon in the mourning prop was on. Your brother told me you guys took it off but it was there when I got on the boat.

Bobby Fry it must be nice to be a legend in your own mind, By the way your are the first guy i have meet in a while that is as big around as he is tall.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Prop check I guess someone felt bad because when I went to pontoon in the mourning prop was on. Your brother told me you guys took it off but it was there when I got on the boat.

The "Champion" Bob Fry feel bad? I dont think so. I sence foul play:confused:

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The TPR with the Ford had nothin to do with it. Ok Ok, so the tools came from my boat.

Sometime I wish I had my little boat. Too much work carting around a bunch of drunks.

MikeD, did my brother want you to take my pump out, cause that's the only way he will beat me!

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My guess is the dose not know the diffrence between a prop and a pump.

·
Registered
868 Posts
mr declark, I must confess it was the red cup team that paid me to take notes on the under dog boat and destract you from finding the right combo to run so good.....:)hand and it was all that beer that led to the questionable act of said prop being removed from said boat. thanks the champ :)devil

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
mr declark, I must confess it was the red cup team that paid me to take notes on the under dog boat and destract you from finding the right combo to run so good.....:)hand and it was all that beer that led to the questionable act of said prop being removed from said boat. thanks the champ :)devil
Bob Fry is the Champ of WHAT?

·
Registered
868 Posts
the champ legend : most boats owned never to run - most boats put together and ran twice - the list goes on and on but somewhere in there I did when a high points or two or three . wheres the love de' clark we had a good weekend thanks, oops almost forgot horse shoes 1-0 :)hand your next slowburn

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
the champ legend : most boats owned never to run - most boats put together and ran twice - the list goes on and on but somewhere in there I did when a high points or two or three . wheres the love de' clark we had a good weekend thanks, oops almost forgot horse shoes 1-0 :)hand your next slowburn
Do not forget you have the record for getting thrown out of your boat at 6th street.

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
he won a mod jet championship....there just wasnt any other boats in the class to run against:)hand
Yes there was. Dont diss "The Champion" like that. There were two boats in the class I heard. It dose not matter that he owned both, he is still "The Champion"

·
Registered
868 Posts
easy there blue wonder thats my" smile face and hand " signature trade mark dont forget it . mr runner up :)hand:)hand:)hand

·
Registered
332 Posts

Just to keep the air clean. I was not near the boat when the prop came off, and did not see Mike till after he visited the boat. I am clean both ways. Not a joker and not a narc.

Great weekend!

·
Registered
868 Posts
rocknpalms thanks for the invite for cheeseburgers, sorry my ride wanted del taco good to meet you and the family your ride is sick . ps we cleaned your brothers boat it's pretty nice under all that sand . :)hand

1 - 20 of 28 Posts