Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's are the Canfield's coming along???...Time for you to start posting pics....seen some of the work on YellowBullet, but it's time for pics on this site:D...Hope all is well...we are in outage mode till the end of the month...so If power goes out..."I didn't do it!"......

·
steelcomp was here
26,512 Posts
Been trying to get this blower engine out of the garage so I can finish. I have another set for a 540 to finish as well for TN Youngblood that will be pretty much a copy of these.

·
steelcomp was here
26,512 Posts
Oh, hey, wait one GD minute. I think you may have gone over the top with these Mr. Steel. WTF, is this learn as you go. Each set better than the next. Doesn't look like your rushing those to me.:D

PS, you should stop drinking. Your hand would be steadier.;)
LOL...no two are the same. ;)
If your engine was as big as the one these are going on yours would look the same.

I don't think as much as you drink I do.:)sphss

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
Hey yal leave steel alone, he's got work to do ... Lookin good Scott :)devil

Don't be givein my heads to GN:D

·
Distinguished Member
5,772 Posts
How's are the Canfield's coming along???...Time for you to start posting pics....seen some of the work on YellowBullet, but it's time for pics on this site:D...Hope all is well...we are in outage mode till the end of the month...so If power goes out..."I didn't do it!"......

Hhmmmm Central Coast of Cal, in an outage, I'm guessing you work at a facility near Avila that glows in the dark :)sphss If so, I know that place well. I was part of the start up team during commissioning and worked most of the outages through the late 90's. Fun place to work and made a ton of $$$ there!!Before I left the "mothership" and started my own engineering company, I seriously considered a permanant position there... I still do some work in the area at a plant near a big rock..:)devil
Thread jack over. We now return you to your regular programming....

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
Fun place to work and made a ton of $$$ there!!Before I left the "mothership" and started my own engineering company, I seriously considered a permanant position there... I still do some work in the area at a plant near a big rock..:)devil
yes, it usta be a fun place to work. not quite the same for the last 15-20 years... very different now...:)

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
LOL...no two are the same. ;)
If your engine was as big as the one these are going on yours would look the same.
WTF Mine were suppose to be "race" heads. Everyone knows race heads have big azz ports. :|err

If your were too busy, or lazy, or just don't like me, you should have said something. Damn it Steel, I want bigazz ports too! Knew I should have bought those BMF 385s:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
steelcomp was here
26,512 Posts
WTF Mine were suppose to be "race" heads. Everyone knows race heads have big azz ports. :|err

If your were too busy, or lazy, or just don't like me, you should have said something. Damn it Steel, I want bigazz ports too! Knew I should have bought those BMF 385s:D
Send 'em back with a signed blank check, and tell me how big you want 'em. :)devil

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey GN..I'm being real patient with mine..beside I just gotta drive over a few blocks to get my fingerprints on them...SCOTT, YOUR DOING A GREAT JOB!!!...BTW...who's getting the biggest port work???

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hhmmmm Central Coast of Cal, in an outage, I'm guessing you work at a facility near Avila that glows in the dark :)sphss If so, I know that place well. I was part of the start up team during commissioning and worked most of the outages through the late 90's. Fun place to work and made a ton of $$$ there!!Before I left the "mothership" and started my own engineering company, I seriously considered a permanant position there... I still do some work in the area at a plant near a big rock..:)devil
lets take it back over...I started working there in the early 90"s but been working for [email protected] since late 80's:p...still a great place to work:(:(...economy sucks and I give thanks that both of us...(Shannon works there too) have a job!....Permanant job there isn't bad...I mean you work next to the ocean, doesn't get too hot and you have a breeze almost everyday....Now if they would only let me take the boat to work:)bulb

·
LAID IN MEXICO
750 Posts
Hey GN..I'm being real patient with mine..beside I just gotta drive over a few blocks to get my fingerprints on them...SCOTT, YOUR DOING A GREAT JOB!!!...BTW...who's getting the biggest port work???

.BTW...who's getting the biggest port work???[/QUOTE]

ME!!!!!!!:D

·
Cantard
5,017 Posts
You guys musta realy got to poor ol Steel......:D I wonder if he knows what it would sound like in a detist office all day. lol

GRIND MAN GRIND!!:)hand

1 - 20 of 44 Posts