Performance Boats Forum banner

Paging STEELCOMP...

3K views 43 replies 9 participants last post by  TNYoungblood 
#1 ·
How's are the Canfield's coming along???...Time for you to start posting pics....seen some of the work on YellowBullet, but it's time for pics on this site:D...Hope all is well...we are in outage mode till the end of the month...so If power goes out..."I didn't do it!"......

#4 ·
Oh, hey, wait one GD minute. I think you may have gone over the top with these Mr. Steel. WTF, is this learn as you go. Each set better than the next. Doesn't look like your rushing those to me.:D

PS, you should stop drinking. Your hand would be steadier.;)

#9 ·
Hhmmmm Central Coast of Cal, in an outage, I'm guessing you work at a facility near Avila that glows in the dark :)sphss If so, I know that place well. I was part of the start up team during commissioning and worked most of the outages through the late 90's. Fun place to work and made a ton of $$$ there!!Before I left the "mothership" and started my own engineering company, I seriously considered a permanant position there... I still do some work in the area at a plant near a big rock..:)devil
Thread jack over. We now return you to your regular programming....

#11 ·
Fun place to work and made a ton of $$$ there!!Before I left the "mothership" and started my own engineering company, I seriously considered a permanant position there... I still do some work in the area at a plant near a big rock..:)devil
Thread jack over. We now return you to your regular programming....
yes, it usta be a fun place to work. not quite the same for the last 15-20 years... very different now...:)

#29 ·
It's Sunday morning, my only day off.... so it's give thanks to the Lord.. then I think I'll go visit Scott and see what kind of trouble he's been into lately...while I'm there I'll check out the Canfields:)devil...If your lucky I'll post some pics......

#32 · (Edited)
Reality Head guys are the prema donnas of the performance world. You get your stuff when its done and not a minute earlier. Ash any of them. They are artisans. :)sphss They will blow smoke up your ass till coming out your ears, and till you they hold all the secrets to all the HP in the world. Of course they are only PIKERS in the realm of BS compared to the cam gurus. It all just a smoke screen and job insecurity issues.hil:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.