Performance Boats Forum banner

Paging Superdave (Looking for fittings)

2K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  P-Money 
#1 ·
SuperDave is sweet performance correct? i have some off-road guys looking for 2 of these 90deg -8 push lock fittings, you may be able to get them or point in the right direction.

PM me with info on them if you can

thanks!

Shane Stenton

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
If Superdave carries it, buy it from him. Support your local speedshop(even if its not local). Much rather see someone on the boards make the sale than Jegs or Summit. Bet SD's prices are better too.

#6 ·
you can pick and click if you would like HERE

Or you can give me a call at 714 223 9322

And thanks for all the support over the years guys. I'm the little guy that's trying to build up my own line of parts. I just came out with a bulkhead fitting for the jetters that could be some use to you guys also. Take a HERE

:)hand

#8 ·
also if anyone is buying this stuff in bulk for resale you should get my "Today's BaconReport". That's what is running on the lathe at that day. It lets a reseller pick stuff up based on spindle time instead of sitting on the shelf time.

Today's bacon is -6 x 1/2-20 inverted flare. and it looks like -8 x -8 ORB's are next.

Woot~!

#15 ·
Just bought some more stuff from Superdave. Since he's doing the work, he's a little more helpful than some kid on the phone who's reading from a book. Besides, how could you not support a fellow boater?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.