Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Jay..... looks like your work made it a couple million cycles today :)devil :)devil

Congrats to Jimmie, the team and you. :)devil:)devil

I guess you are a decent assembler ;)

4 in a row.....Wow.

Sleeper CP

Jon :)grn

·
CANT RE MEMBER
1,159 Posts
hey jay..... Looks like your work made it a couple million cycles today :)devil :)devil

congrats to jimmie, the team and you. :)devil:)devil

i guess you are a decent assembler ;)

4 in a row.....wow.

Sleeper cp

jon :)grn
just got home from the world finals just in time to watch the last 50 laps, i'm impressed

·
Co-Founder of SHB
534 Posts
man, I'm glad this season is over!! now maybe, I will be able to get a whole night of sleep...this past year has been tough on Warp and I ! all those late night calls about what spring pressure to run ,what valve seats to use, bla bla bla......Damn I'm glad its over ....LOL conrats Jay! you know I'm your biggest cheerleader so here it goes:)devil:)devil

Warp, you Da-Man

Markist

·
Lurker
1,417 Posts
Thanks!!!!

I appreciate the kind mords guys and yes, I'm glad it's over also!!! :D

It was a LOOOOOONG afternoon. Everytime the thing backfired or smoked going into the corner I about wet my pants.....not to mention the 3 wide racing!!!!

I need a nap!!! :)coffee

Thanks again guy's!!!!! :)devil

·
Horsepower sells Engines
402 Posts
im sure exceted for next year, with DW's pridicsion or "if the team stays the same there is no reason for them not to get 7 in a row" would not not be somehting to see...ok dumb question... some of you make it seem your affilated with the team? how?

·
Classic Hotboater!
932 Posts
im sure exceted for next year, with DW's pridicsion or "if the team stays the same there is no reason for them not to get 7 in a row" would not not be somehting to see...ok dumb question... some of you make it seem your affilated with the team? how?
Jay (Warp Speed), he is the man......he is THE engine builder! Now.......Markist......he is just a pee on:D
Congrats to the Whole 48 crew!

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Monday morning engine shop meeting/celebration!! :)devil
With the 1-2-3 finish in the Championship something tells me it's going to be a very good Christma$.

Congrats again.

Did you make it to the race or did you guys have viewing party ?

S CP :D

·
Horsepower sells Engines
402 Posts
So jay is warp speed? wow what a great year you guys had all the hendrick cars, you guys are the un sung heroes of nascar. you can always race with a bad race car but you cant race with a bad engine. thats so cool meating some one from the team. One of the guys i work with races out at agassi speedway in b.c. lots of short track fun

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts