Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
I didn't get any more pics. But I think that Mike has some on his camera, not sure. The boat ran great. We made several hardware changes and learned alot. Right now we've got a very consistent setup. Looking forward to this weekend. The boat leaves hard and takes a good set. I'll call you bud.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't get any more pics. But I think that Mike has some on his camera, not sure. The boat ran great. We made several hardware changes and learned alot. Right now we've got a very consistent setup. Looking forward to this weekend. The boat leaves hard and takes a good set. I'll call you bud.

Sounds like you got most of the bugs worked out. Im looking forward to seeing it run.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
:):)punch Remember it has two seats, it can't be a race boat. or wait it runs on the river so it can't be a race boat, no must be a river boat because it uses pump gas, or wait a minute river boats have reverse...... oh f*ck it just come and watch it run this weekend at ming....

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Race boat, Lake boat What ever boat. Widowmaker you have a Bad A$$ boat. Killer colors & looks like your on the right track for the numbers! Good luck at the races!
I Hope to see it run in Chandler.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Widow, what kind of chevrolet power?...any info? nice boat, i wish i was there!
really nothing special just a good combo, 502 cubes, AFR heads, solid roller from Chris Straub, Dart Tunnel Ram, Lance Patton Carbs, MSD Ignition, Jesel belt drive, Custom Stef's Oil Pan. It makes peak power at 6300rpm.

You coming to ming?

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Race boat, Lake boat What ever boat. Widowmaker you have a Bad A$$ boat. Killer colors & looks like your on the right track for the numbers! Good luck at the races!
I Hope to see it run in Chandler.
Thanks, alot of hard work is paying off. I'm planning on running at firebird this year.

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
Kjell,
How did the combo respond to the new Dart intake? How is throttle response now?

·
Registered
90 Posts
WOW nice looking ride! Im sure it goes as good as it looks. You have good taste in rides your old ones are getting ready for this summer, I suppose when you are done with this one it might travel north too? By then it might be time for me to upgrade, again! Your old boats are great, best of luck with this new one!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Kjell, It looks like it rides higher then the blue and yellow one.
Congrats again bud, the boat looks awesome, im jealous.

·
steelcomp was here
26,512 Posts
Pretty good speed for 700hp. You're doin something right...that no one else is...;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts