Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my boat out on Saturday morning over the Labor Day weekend; I'm goanna say about 10:30 or 11.00. Really nobody out, just me and a few other boats. So I'm driving right in front of Echo Lodge and my boat runs out of gas. I think ohh shit, no problem I will paddle in and put my boat on the trailer and refuel for dusk. Next thing I know there is a 68 Schiada sitting on the back of my boat. This a$$hole just ran into me:|err. First reaction was :)violent“WHAT THE F”? So I politely asked for a tow ride so I don’t get swamped, which I’m surprised I already wasn’t. Long story short, the guy who hit me has no insurance. No cops were involved. We just exchanged information and a promise to take of it. What are my rights if any? How would you guys have handled the situation? And is there anybody out there that does good fiberglass work? :(:( So much for the SHOW & SHINE this weekend at Castle Rock

Attachments

·
Registered
823 Posts
Sounds like a douche bag w a overgrown Jet Ski. What a bummer.. I heard Billy B is going to be out there next week. I'm sure he could take a look at it for ya.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Sounds like a douche bag w a overgrown Jet Ski. What a bummer.. I heard Billy B is going to be out there next week. I'm sure he could take a look at it for ya.
Was planning on taking it and having a few of those guys look at it for me....

·
Registered
509 Posts
I would call the cops or coast guard or fish and game, call him first to make sure he will pay if not then call, the sooner the better

·
Registered
823 Posts
There is a guy in Phoenix that could fix it right away. He wouldn't have a problem touching up the bull either.He painted mine and He is the best. Make the other guy pay for it. His shop 5 feet off the 60 from Vegas.
Jamie 602 265 2172

3217 W Weldon Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85017-4598

·
Registered
271 Posts
sorry to hear what happened there but its kinda simple aint it? get 3 estimates and ask for payment from him, if no response , to small claims ya go.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts