Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you pronounce it? "pock-is-ton" according to Obama. His muslum heritage coming out!!! :shock:

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Are you showing your redneck heritage when you say "Peckerstan" :happy:
Yer both wrong....its pronounced "Shitholistan"

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you showing your redneck heritage when you say "Peckerstan" :happy:
Nit-wit. Actually I am and convert as I was born a poor black child in the inner city. :)sphss

Kind of like Columbia--- Coloumbia

And Chili, pronounced "chilly" for as long as I can remember now is Chee-lay. :duh:

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Nit-wit. Actually I am and convert as I was born a poor black child in the inner city. :)sphss

Kind of like Columbia--- Coloumbia

And Chili, pronounced "chilly" for as long as I can remember now is Chee-lay. :duh:

As per Z, its no longer TARGET, Its now TarGeeeettteeeea'

target_logo.jpg

And this one is Jaques Peenayyyyyyye'

jc-penny-store-sign-google.jpg

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
You peckerwoods just can't handle a worldy, sophisticated, well spoken, and educated black law scholar running this here A'murica can ya ? :D
You know what they say Z. The second you throw the race card you have lost the arguement.:duh::duh:

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
It's just not going to be as much fun around here if Romney wins......:lmao1: :)hand
Im sure there will be plenty to laugh and talk about... Just think about all of the stuff that Barry Oblaimo and his staffers/crew will try to pocket on his way out the door... Like the Clintoons did...

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's just not going to be as much fun around here if Romney wins......:lmao1: :)hand
I'm writing in for CAIN! Herman Cain.... :)sphss

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
I'm writing in for CAIN! Herman Cain.... :)sphss

sigh... I sure miss ol Herm too... his "9 9 9" sctick was the good old days when the primary was really a clown car load of fun :)devil The Romney campaign now reminds me of an undertaker driving and around in an empty hearst looking for a VP corpse to keep him company.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts