Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right! The liberal media is reporting that Sarah Palin is not telling the media where her next stop will be. Consequently, the media has to not let her bus out of their sight, following her to her next stop thus causing grave danger to the media as well as others on the road. Dam that Sarah, I mean really, shouldn't she know better.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Actually the only one making a big deal out of it was Rush.
Why is it that the conservatives keep getting bashed for listening to Rush and others but it is the Libs here that seem to know what they are talking about each day ?:)sphss:)sphss:)sphss

·
VOTE!
2,123 Posts
Why is it that the conservatives keep getting bashed for listening to Rush and others but it is the Libs here that seem to know what they are talking about each day ?:)sphss:)sphss:)sphss
Because it helps me to dumb it down before I hop on the PRF each day.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I've wondered this myself many times reading in this forum. The ones who talk about Rush, Beck,Hannity, etc are always the Libs. Why aren't they quoting Olberman, Mathews, Gregory and Madow? Maybe because all they do is spew vile insults with very little substance?

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
I've wondered this myself many times reading in this forum. The ones who talk about Rush, Beck,Hannity, etc are always the Libs. Why aren't they quoting Olberman, Mathews, Gregory and Madow? Maybe because all they do is spew vile insults with very little substance?
Yep. I'm begining to think it is the libs who listen to these people more than us because they know where to get the most truth from and don't want anybody to know. Funny how FOX news viewer rating is so high but the registered republicans in this country are just under 40% . So if even every registered republican watched FOX news who do you think makes up the rest of the viewers that gives FOX nearly 60% of the news viewers.:)sphss

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Good excuse to cover the fact that you listen to Rush. Don't let the DNC or Independants find out. They may revoke your voters registration card and then you'd be forced to register as a Rep.:D:D:D:)hand:)hand

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
I've tried watching Scooby Doo cartoons before the Prez makes a speech, but it just doesn't work that well. The Prez is like one of their bad guys who woulda got away with it if not for those dang kids. :D

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I also find it quite interesting how the libs can quote Rush & Beck word for word almost daily. In my life, I have never heard a Rush show start to finish and I don't believe I've heard 10 full minutes of him in the past two years. I have not seen a complete Beck show ever yet our libs quote Rush and Glenn Beck religiously.

While I value the "watchdog" principals they both possess, I don't find it necessary to listen to them to know that democrats are the biggest problem facing this country. Union members, government workers and the entitlement class just need to learn how to think for themselves, IMHO.

·
VOTE!
2,123 Posts
Nope wasn't there. I do however tap into multiple news outlets throughout the day and the only place I read or heard anything was on my way do lunch listening to Rush and his dysfunctional callers.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Unless something really goes sour for the democrats their re-nomination of Obama will be fairly uneventful. The Republicans on the other hand are shaping up to be a world class clown show. Look out P.T. Barnum. :D Should be humorous.

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
personally, I'd love to see a debate between the Prez and Rush or Hannity or Beck or even Palin without a bunch of scripted questions. Just let them ask the questions of each other.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Unless something really goes sour for the democrats their re-nomination of Obama will be fairly uneventful. The Republicans on the other hand are shaping up to be a world class clown show. Look out P.T. Barnum. :D Should be humorous.
What's not going sour for the Dems? Seriously, I've never seen more people paying attention to politics in my life. The overwhelming majority of the people I talk to are sick of what this administration has done. Many of these people voted for Obama the first time. They bought into the media spin on how horrible that cowboy Bush was, and it was all his fault they were going to lose all their toy's because they were allowed to acquire more debt than they could possibly pay back. Obama was the one to make it all better. Remember, he was the one we were all waiting for. I'll bet that ladies still wondering why she still has to make her own house payment after Obama promised, "If you vote for me, I'll take care of all your problems." Many of these people lost their jobs, house's, toy's. They have been struggling to feed their families. For many this has been a very sobering time. They have been waiting and waiting and waiting.........
Today even main stream media is acknowledging we are in a double dip recession. Housing values have never dropped this much since the great depression. The bloom is off the rose, Obama is being proven daily what a sham he is. What exactly is he going to run on? What can he point at and say " Vote for me and I will give you more of this." I know you've heard the saying, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."
If your right. you'll probably find me rolled up in the corner in the fetal position, talking in tongues after election day. Seriously, I don't know how I'll hold it together if this man gets re-elected.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
personally, I'd love to see a debate between the Prez and Rush or Hannity or Beck or even Palin without a bunch of scripted questions. Just let them ask the questions of each other.
What's not going sour for the Dems? Seriously, I've never seen more people paying attention to politics in my life. The overwhelming majority of the people I talk to are sick of what this administration has done. Many of these people voted for Obama the first time. They bought into the media spin on how horrible that cowboy Bush was, and it was all his fault they were going to lose all their toy's because they were allowed to acquire more debt than they could possibly pay back. Obama was the one to make it all better. Remember, he was the one we were all waiting for. I'll bet that ladies still wondering why she still has to make her own house payment after Obama promised, "If you vote for me, I'll take care of all your problems." Many of these people lost their jobs, house's, toy's. They have been struggling to feed their families. For many this has been a very sobering time. They have been waiting and waiting and waiting.........
Today even main stream media is acknowledging we are in a double dip recession. Housing values have never dropped this much since the great depression. The bloom is off the rose, Obama is being proven daily what a sham he is. What exactly is he going to run on? What can he point at and say " Vote for me and I will give you more of this." I know you've heard the saying, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."
If your right. you'll probably find me rolled up in the corner in the fetal position, talking in tongues after election day. Seriously, I don't know how I'll hold it together if this man gets re-elected.
Yes and Yes......:clapping::))THumbsUp

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Still never got over getting turned down by the circus.......It shows in each post Z.:)sphss

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
The liberal media is going stark raving nuts over Palin, what is she going to do next, where is she going to go next, when is she going to "toss her hat into the ring"? She is playing them for the stupid idiots they are and they don't even know it. That, folks....is world class entertainment.:p

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Yeah, something like that.

Martin Bashir: Sarah Palin's Bus Tour a 'Breach of Federal Law'

By Alex Fitzsimmons | May 31, 2011 | 18:11
NEWSBUSTERS

MSNBC's Martin Bashir on May 31 insisted that Sarah Palin's bus tour amounts to a "breach of a federal law."

Anchoring his eponymous program, Bashir scolded, "In fact, the whole thing could be in breach of a federal law because the United States Flag Code establishes important rules for the use and display of the stars and stripes, the flag of the United States."In his accusatory "Clear the Air" segment, the former ABC Nightline anchor lectured Palin that "standards of respect and etiquette" discourage using the American flag for "any advertising purpose whatsoever."

"She drapes herself in the stars and stripes and makes millions of dollars in the process," chided Bashir. "This has got nothing to do with the presidency and everything to do with filling her pockets."

The only problem: the Supreme Court ruled in 1989 that flag burning is protected by the First Amendment. If flag burning is protected speech, certainly displaying the flag on a tour bus is legal. Or do the rules not apply to Sarah Palin? In Bashir's warped sense of reality, conservatives like Palin would be arrested for flying the American flag at rallies in which they promote causes that Bashir does not support.

Where was Bashir's patriotic tongue-lashing for any Democratic politician who has ever flown the American flag at campaign rallies and in political advertisements?

I love the lefts fanatical hatred of Sarah Palin

libtards:)sphss:)hand:)hand

1 - 20 of 25 Posts