Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
1,512 Posts
Don't care who was in the motorcade. Should have ran over the MoFo's. Inconsiderate bastards.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Beat those filthy liberal SCUM unconscious!!!!:|err:|err:p

The best part was when they dragged Ultra away by his shirt.:)hand

·
21 Daytona
5,291 Posts
Maybe they thought Palin was cutting in the welfare line :D

if they had a J.O.B. they would have been at work

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Er, it's all about stupid....

Lemme see, candidate for Vice President of the United States, regardless of party, means Secret Service protection, right? I think that started about the time RFK got shot by Sirhan Sirhan. So, if you try to stop the car he/she/it is riding in, the Secret Service will make your day unforgettable, regardless of party.

·
Impeachment!
3,728 Posts
Cops were WAY too nice. Should've tazed them at a minimum, if not beat them in the head with a nightstick. That's not free speech, it's attention-whoring propagandist bullshitt. These clowns gonna unite behind McCain/Palin if they prevail? Nope.
When was the last instance of some Republicans pulling this kinda crap?

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
Don't care who was in the motorcade. Should have ran over the MoFo's. Inconsiderate bastards.
Had an unfortunate incident a few months ago locally here.

Aircraft plant workers on strike (for more $$$$).

One worker walking accross street to a rally (about 4AM)

One worker driving by, prob. TO the rally.

Driver hits (and kills) pedestrian.

One lib idiot Hillary supporter said the pedestrian had the right of way, being a pedestrian, untill I showed him KS law stating ONLY in an intersection crosswalk (the unfortunate deceased was almost 1/4 mile from the nearest intersection).

Tragedy, but the pedestrian was wrong, his own fault he got killed.

Same goes for the motorcade as far as i am concerned. Get out of the way or you just committed suicide, and no tears from me.

Even in a crosswalk, with controll signals, you may be "right", but you can STILL be "dead-right".
Don't get your pedestrian a$$ hit by a moving vehicle.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts