Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
adjones419
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few of us went to Benihana for dinner last night in Ontario. I parked the truck, we started to get out, and it smells like a skunk. We look next to us, and there is a man and a woman smoking a joint in a Mercedes in the parking lot...whatever. We are waiting inside, and in walks the same couple with their five young children ages 5-10. The kids had been waiting outside the restaurant while the parents smoked in the car. Wouldn't you know it, we are seated next to them for dinner. The parents and the kids were loud, obnoxious, and rude to everyone, and both of the parents had multiple drinks during the dinner (my Mai Thai was very strong). WTF is with people these days?

·
skiing Parker since 1960
645 Posts
Probably the same 'family' that's gonna beach next to you at the lake next week, turn the lil pukes loose on the beach to throw sandballs & ***** and then get all up in your face when you confront them about the little juvenile deliquents :))eek:))

·
Dazed and confused!
512 Posts
They must have been high rollers GL Class, chronic and Benihana's. Did they at least pick up the check?:D:D

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
A few of us went to Benihana for dinner last night in Ontario. I parked the truck, we started to get out, and it smells like a skunk. We look next to us, and there is a man and a woman smoking a joint in a Mercedes in the parking lot...whatever. We are waiting inside, and in walks the same couple with their five young children ages 5-10. The kids had been waiting outside the restaurant while the parents smoked in the car. Wouldn't you know it, we are seated next to them for dinner. The parents and the kids were loud, obnoxious, and rude to everyone, and both of the parents had multiple drinks during the dinner (my Mai Thai was very strong). WTF is with people these days?
I would have called the cops, that is BS.

·
DRIVE4SHOW-PUTT4$$$
647 Posts
with mom and dad having the munchies i bet that place made killing on that family$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

·
Registered
102 Posts
That is just ridiculous! I can understand if it was 2 adults out for the night, but when you have your kids.....some parents need to know where to draw the line! :|err

1 - 20 of 23 Posts