Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Happy Member
1,399 Posts
Someone (guess who) said that robertos in 22minutes park out to park return He just cant seem to get one at Pirates Cove :)sphss

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
I wish they had one closer to me!!
They are emmm emmm good...

OC, I am surprised you guys don't drive down to the springs for breakfast all the time...it was really good...Honestly we were totally impressed with the the service, speed of our orders on the table and the quality of the food....They even take your Bday and anniversary date and send you a card for a free breakfast...
Who does that now a days?

They got us as customers every time we are down that
way for sure...:))THumbsUp

·
@ The Islander
4,182 Posts
They are emmm emmm good...

OC, I am surprised you guys don't drive down to the springs for breakfast all the time...it was really good...Honestly we were totally impressed with the the service, speed of our orders on the table and the quality of the food....They even take your Bday and anniversary date and send you a card for a free breakfast...
Who does that now a days?

They got us as customers every time we are down that
way for sure...:))THumbsUp
I'm sure it is good, I usually don't get out on the water that early though. I'm kinda lazy on my weekends....

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,926 Posts
Is there a Roberto's in Needles?
You must really enjoy heartburn....!
To each his own of course. If they'de change the oil they cook with more often everything wouldn't taste the same. Ya'll ever notice how they scoop the oil from the deep frier and put it into everything the cook on the stove top. They aren't the only one's, Chulito's does the same thing.

I use to go to both these places but IMO they both suck!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts