Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i have never been to Parker over labor day and was considering it this year. How crowded do you think it will be? I have been to Havasu in the past over labor day and thought it was way too packed.

What do you think? We are thinking of renting a house in the keys as well. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Parker will be crowed on Labor Day...But it is nothing like Havasu..See you there we rent a house in the keys every year for that weekend...

G

·
If you haven't already rented a house, good luck.

Parker will be the usual Zoo. The boat stays on the trailer that weekend.

Good luck.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Just got off the phone....Booked in Parker in the Keys Labor day....

The houses have been really easy to get this year.

·
Registered
521 Posts
So i have never been to Parker over labor day and was considering it this year. How crowded do you think it will be? I have been to Havasu in the past over labor day and thought it was way too packed.

What do you think? We are thinking of renting a house in the keys as well. Any help would be appreciated.
Go and enjoy. I wouldn't put my boat in the water though. Go the weekend before or after to really enjoy.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Sorry I will miss you. I live in the Keys full time, but on Labor Day I will be some where else like Flagstaff, or the Snake River in Idaho where it will be cooler and less crowded. I also make sure I take the boats and ski's out of the water before the weekend and put them back in after.

Be safe and have a great time.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts

Had a house in the keys for a decade-
If you dont have it rented already you're probably out of luck.
Its fun on Labor day, but the stupidity is unbelievable.

If you have a nice boat Id leave it at home that weekend.

I stopped going on big weekends.

UD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts