Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember seeing on HB someplace a map of the strip showing all the resorts and communities on both sides of the river between Parker and the dam. Anybody got that image??

·
LHC Architect
1,555 Posts
I remember seeing on HB someplace a map of the strip showing all the resorts and communities on both sides of the river between Parker and the dam. Anybody got that image??
Dave, I have the water proof topo maps of the entire river you can get them for $7 ea...Salty Dog Marine in Vista on Mission right by the register;)

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Buddy!:D:D
Thought this was kinda cool...A couple weeks back someone posted with information about a company in Hemet that had some old shots of Parker. As I was going through them I thought this first shot looked pretty familiar. When I went through some of the shots that I had taken from our place at the River, I came up with the second shot. Check out the mountain range, even Finger Mountain is in about the same spot. The picture from 1900 had to be taken no more than 500 feet from our place. I will be ordering the print!:D:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts