Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you were were staying in parker but wanted to spend a day at Havasu what launch ramp would you use for the day.

Donnie

·
Former HB visitor
837 Posts
You can launch at Havasu Springs which is the far south end of the lake. Maybe a 12 mile run up to Havasu.

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
Don't use Black Medows. They will charge you for one night camping. Been there done that.

R

·
0 Posts
Cattail.

Usually no one there and its only a few miles past the Springs.

$10 for the day

·
Registered
483 Posts
Havasu Springs or Cat tail. Both $10 for the day but both very easy to use.

If I have someone to park the truck Havasu Springs, if I am rolling solo then I will Cat Tail. A longer walk but a nice long dock to tie up to.

Andy

R

·
0 Posts
Havasu Springs or Cat tail. Both $10 for the day but both very easy to use.

If I have someone to park the truck Havasu Springs, if I am rolling solo then I will Cat Tail. A longer walk but a nice long dock to tie up to.

Andy
They were giving rides last weekend. Pretty cool.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey Donnie,
We are staying in Havasu and wanted to spend a day boating on the River can you tell me where is the best day launch ramp to use?

Thanks
Aqua Man

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Use Take Off Point up by the dam (free), or Havasu Springs
We used it a lot in our jet. Not the most friendly ramp and a long run out of shallow water. I have a rebuilt pump invoice to prove it. It was the only "damage mistake" I've made in 25 years of boating. :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
We used it a lot in our jet. Not the most friendly ramp and a long run out of shallow water. I have a rebuilt pump invoice to prove it. It was the only "damage mistake" I've made in 25 years of boating. :D
The BLM did a major upgrade to the ramp at Take Off point. From what my pops was telling me, their is a dock to tie up to now

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Donnie,
We are staying in Havasu and wanted to spend a day boating on the River can you tell me where is the best day launch ramp to use?

Thanks
Aqua Man
It looks like the springs it will be. I will be staying at the blue water. But looking forward to spending a day at havasu.

·
The King
1,107 Posts
Cattail.

The Rangers are cool and the place runs smoothly.

·
Full Of It.
787 Posts
Hey Donnie,

Thanks
Aqua Man
you mean in Parker? there's a few to choose from. One is at boat cop's HQ. its always wide open, and I think your vehicle is pretty safe in that parking lot!

·
Don't Taze Me, Bro!
1,885 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts