Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so whos goin? i think we will be staying in havi that weekend but are definately headed down to parker for the float on saturday... anyone else going?:)devil

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
we are leaving for havasu thursday morning. gotta get the boat serviced, then on friday morning we will be heading on down to parker.

staying at bransons. we will not be doing the actual float (wifes preggo) but we will be hanging out enjoying our time at the river.

stop by bransons for a beer. we should be in the same slip as my avatar.:)devil

·
Registered
100 Posts
we will be there.. not doing the float.. having my 30th bday party out there... have three houses in the keys.. come by for a beer...

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we will be there.. not doing the float.. having my 30th bday party out there... have three houses in the keys.. come by for a beer...
right on happy bday... where abouts in the keys? not sure if we are going to boat on havi or parker yet but we are staying at my buddies at the springs so we will see!

·
Registered
100 Posts
right on happy bday... where abouts in the keys? not sure if we are going to boat on havi or parker yet but we are staying at my buddies at the springs so we will see!

off of papago canal... third canal to the left, coming from the main entrance... come by for a cold one if u come to parker... it wouldnt be hard to miss...just following the music

·
Been here a while
610 Posts
Im floating, party of 6.

I stop at our docks in Marina Manor. The last mile sucks, slow current.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts