Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Cocoloco
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parting out day cruiser. In Parker 19th to 23rd.

Boat sold. Wet logs, chrome covers-$350. I also have a really nice Weiand Stealth manifold with a nice 780 Holley on it for a 460-$350. I have a nice billet dist. 460 with 8mm wires in great condition- $150. I have a complete 440 Mopar mount set up with PTO, Wet Logs, jet pan and chrome valve covers- $400. 1989 Corvette wheels with good set of Goodyears- $500. Its all OBO.

Attachments

·
Registered
492 Posts
gas tanks

can you send me pics of the gas tanks how good of shape are they I need a set thanks coletr5 1 661 406 2448

·
Registered
738 Posts
Molding

Does it have rubber molding for a rub rail? If so what size. Thanks 775-224-4073

·
Cocoloco
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Tanks

Cole, I won't be out there for a couple of weeks to take a picture. If you're in no rush I'll send you pics then. I could return with them and meet you or bring them to San Diego. Thanks

·
Cocoloco
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Molding

Does it have rubber molding for a rub rail? If so what size. Thanks 775-224-4073
Yes its black and I think it is 1/2" reveal and all there. Like I told Cole I'll be there in a couple weeks if you can wait I'll get the size for you. I can bring back things to San Diego and could meet people between when I return. Thanks

·
Registered
492 Posts
tanks

no hurry on the tanks and yes I do have a good 460 ford needs to be checked and put together call or texs 1 406 2448

·
Cocoloco
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump going out to Parker the 19th

Anybody that wants any of this stuff in the IE, Yuma or around the river or Havasu. I will be leaving tomorrow morning for Parker. If you are thinking about it, now is the time to make me an offer. I will drop off what's here and bring back what's there if anyone does. I will be there four days. 619-208-9778

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'd like to hear and see more about the intake and carb. Is the carb a vacuum or manual sec carb? Does it have a choke? Is it a marine carb?

I do know someone in SD that could be a go between.

Also the 460 hardware, that is specific to a jet boat correct?

Thanks

·
Cocoloco
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
The carb is a 3310 vacuum secondary holley with a dual feed fuel line. The manifold is a very high rise Weiand Stealth. Both are immaculate. Carb just rebuilt. The 460 gear was for a jet however I sold the boat last weekend. Yes it has a choke and no it doesn't have the marine bowl vents. They are like $20.

·
'74 Sanger ski hydro
427 Posts
Do you still have the swim steps?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts