Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Picking the boat up on Friday. I'll be there.
Picking up the boat on.............NOT this friday. So I wont be there. Besides Im boatless at this time until..........................:p

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
You better hurry up. Ron says Jimmy come get this thing out of my shop. My reply, Ron, Brian/Bryan is my pal. I can't do that to him. Besides. I'm waiting for the special layup one.:)devil

J/K...

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
I was there last Sunday. Where were all you guys? I'll probably be out this Sunday also. We'll see how it goes this week.
I was iffy on last Sunday. My ma is getting up there in age. Some things can wait.

This Sunday will be OK. If I can swing it. I cant miss 3 weekends in a row.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I was there last weekend too. Only Cruzer showed up. We are going to Parker this weekend. Why don't you wussies make the trip. Perfect time of year, not too hot and not too cold.

·
Pcola4ever
28 Posts
Speed Demon - Have not had a chance to go to Parker yet only Havasu area. Where is the best place to stay there overnight, launch boat, hangout on the water etc. etc. Looking to go to Parker several times this year.

Any help would be great! Thanks

·
Registered
217 Posts
We stay at the Sandbar resort which is right next door to Foxes. Two bars next to each other so you don't have to drive anywhere to party. They have trailers they rent or you can bring your own. Water front spots and great people. Foxes bar and grill is one of the best places to party at nite. It is 8 miles north of the town of Parker on the AZ side. We keep our trailer there all most all year round.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I was there last weekend too. Only Cruzer showed up. We are going to Parker this weekend. Why don't you wussies make the trip. Perfect time of year, not too hot and not too cold.
x2 and the crowds usually don't start showing up till memorial. c mon cave, billy, etc. erin's bday is friday and were having a party friday night in the keys that she doesn't know about yet :D

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Awe thanks for the invite at the last second... Honestly I couldn't afford it right now. SML I spoke to Tyro. Sometime in June is when I can swing a weekend. Ty just needs to check his schedule for June and also check with the wifee. I heard your going to be there all the time in June.

So long as I don't have to work I'm In. No woosie here foo...

Todd, Baller...:D

·
Registered
337 Posts
Details? PM or Txt me :D
you got mail

Awe thanks for the invite at the last second... Honestly I couldn't afford it right now. SML I spoke to Tyro. Sometime in June is when I can swing a weekend. Ty just needs to check his schedule for June and also check with the wifee. I heard your going to be there all the time in June.

So long as I don't have to work I'm In. No woosie here foo...

Todd, Baller...:D
sorry, i knew i was going for awhile but the whole bday thing was just hatched :D

·
Lookin' for answers.
128 Posts
Was trying to make it up, but I'm havin' a starter problem. Oh well, next time I guess. Have fun and be safe. :)hand

1 - 20 of 27 Posts