Performance Boats Forum banner

Party Heat tonight

5487 Views 73 Replies 37 Participants Last post by  BoatPI
Lake Havasu and Parker on now
1 - 20 of 74 Posts
if its still on tru tv what time? i checked it was operation repo
8-9 on tru-tv I am in N California and I have charter cable ch 74
8-9 on tru-tv I am in N California and I have charter cable ch 74
just checked also, must not be showing in so cal. bummer.... guess i'll keep lurking in here to get my fix!:)grn
was on from 6-7 direct tv so cal
see, spending to much time on the computer! missed out on some wholesole entertainment on the BOOB tube! damn.....:)devil
It was on at 6:00 in so cal direct tv ? Im not sure cause I had a couple of beers,just like everybody they talked to :D
In San Diego it was on 8-9pm. The dumb chick that was arrested was priceless.

Darrell.

Darrell.
Hey man that was my ex wife, professional drinker, cut her a break she just got a little out of control:)sphss:)sphss:)sphss:)sphss Fing low life:D

Darrell.
What an idiot she was! Something that I saw that really bothered me was when the arrested the cowboy and then ask all the girls who was sobber enough to drive and then found the one that was boderline (in my eyes) to drive the boat, did they(leo's) even ask her if she knew how to drive a boat? Didn't see or hear it asked on TV but they might have asked and it wasn't recorded. When she took off it sure didn't look like it to me. Don't know which is more dangerous. Drunk cowboy or 1/2 drunk women that doesn't know how to drive a boat!
What an idiot she was! Something that I saw that really bothered me was when the arrested the cowboy and then ask all the girls who was sobber enough to drive and then found the one that was boderline (in my eyes) to drive the boat, did they(leo's) even ask her if she knew how to drive a boat? Didn't see or hear it asked on TV but they might have asked and it wasn't recorded. When she took off it sure didn't look like it to me. Don't know which is more dangerous. Drunk cowboy or 1/2 drunk women that doesn't know how to drive a boat!
I agree.....

That whole boat was a rented train wreck. My wife decided if she was ever videoed and looked that stupid after drinking she would quit cold turkey teh very next day...lol

With that said if you gave me a choice to ride with an experienced boater at
.12 versus that chick that drove away with zero conception of operating a boat I would take the drunk experienced boater 10/10.
But they cant search her purse, its a closed diplomat.........:D
I missed it too. Am sure will be a repeat of it at some time.

was on from 6-7 direct tv so cal
On now Spring Break 2009 looks like a new one
isn't the stripper-pole boat owner on here? :)bulb Edit: yep just checked.... he's on here. lol
isn't the stripper-pole boat owner on here? :)bulb
ya that was classic lol have you been drinking ummmm no woops maybe one beer Get a dog!!!!!
the guy at the end on the red PWC was walking and talking good for .23:)Violin
That show is classic, catching drunks is like shooting carp in a barrel....
That show is classic, catching drunks is like shooting carp in a barrel....
They should hit the golf carts in the Islander after 10p. Sobriety check point on the peninsula hil:)
1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.