Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
In San Diego it was on 8-9pm. The dumb chick that was arrested was priceless.

Darrell.
What an idiot she was! Something that I saw that really bothered me was when the arrested the cowboy and then ask all the girls who was sobber enough to drive and then found the one that was boderline (in my eyes) to drive the boat, did they(leo's) even ask her if she knew how to drive a boat? Didn't see or hear it asked on TV but they might have asked and it wasn't recorded. When she took off it sure didn't look like it to me. Don't know which is more dangerous. Drunk cowboy or 1/2 drunk women that doesn't know how to drive a boat!

·
Rubbing is Racing!!
2,813 Posts
What an idiot she was! Something that I saw that really bothered me was when the arrested the cowboy and then ask all the girls who was sobber enough to drive and then found the one that was boderline (in my eyes) to drive the boat, did they(leo's) even ask her if she knew how to drive a boat? Didn't see or hear it asked on TV but they might have asked and it wasn't recorded. When she took off it sure didn't look like it to me. Don't know which is more dangerous. Drunk cowboy or 1/2 drunk women that doesn't know how to drive a boat!
I agree.....

That whole boat was a rented train wreck. My wife decided if she was ever videoed and looked that stupid after drinking she would quit cold turkey teh very next day...lol

With that said if you gave me a choice to ride with an experienced boater at
.12 versus that chick that drove away with zero conception of operating a boat I would take the drunk experienced boater 10/10.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
7,834 Posts
1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.