Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All dlb-ers are welcome (and encouraged) to visit, hang out, swim, BBQ, or just stop by for a road soda Saturday July 30th. The houseboat is at Tower Park, end-tied on the Asparagus Shed. Tie up and spend the night if you like. Should be a great time (as usual).

-Seth-

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
All dlb-ers are welcome (and encouraged) to visit, hang out, swim, BBQ, or just stop by for a road soda Saturday July 30th. The houseboat is at Tower Park, end-tied on the Asparagus Shed. Tie up and spend the night if you like. Should be a great time (as usual).

-Seth-
Do you know Jason (Jay) & Sherry and Bill & Carol on a Gibson...I think called the "Dog House"? They are in Tower Park also.

Attachments

·
Registered
939 Posts
Tower Park

Laid Back Boaters Association meeting this weekend at Tower Park for TP #11. We'll be there from Thurs-Mon. Saturday eve is the pot luck. I'm sure we'll wander over at some time. If your going to be there all weekend, maybe you could hitch a quick ride too.

Jerry

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Laid Back Boaters Association meeting this weekend at Tower Park for TP #11. We'll be there from Thurs-Mon. Saturday eve is the pot luck. I'm sure we'll wander over at some time. If your going to be there all weekend, maybe you could hitch a quick ride too.

Jerry
Jerry, I'm here all the time. I'd love a ride! You have a PM.

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you know Jason (Jay) & Sherry and Bill & Carol on a Gibson...I think called the "Dog House"? They are in Tower Park also.
We met last year after Hookie Day, although I wouldn't be able to put a name to their faces. I do see "The Dog House" out quite a bit, "Talent Scout" too. I will make a point to go over there and re-introduce myself.

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What up Seth! I might float on by for a while sounds like good times....
I look forward to it! Seems many already have other plans, so it may be a relaxing day on the water.

Who else?

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks again for all the hospitality this weekend, and happy birthday! You definately live the sweet bachelor life on the water!
Ahhh yes. Only one place I'd rather wake up every morning, but the dlb doesn't do lunch runs in the Brittish Virgin Islands :D

It was my pleasure, always is. I enjoy having company over anytime. If anyone else is out and about, feel free to drop by!

:party-smiley-020::party1:

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Man, I wish I lived closer; I'd be coming by so much you'd probably rescind the invitation! :wink2:

You ever get the video together from St. Patty's day soak-fest?
Hey Mead. Haven't had to take it back yet, c'mon up!
I still have all the pics 'n video, although I'm having trouble with the program I usually use to put the videos together. After a bunch of tinkering and troubleshooting I kinda gave up. I'll look into it again and see if I can't get it figured out again. Good times!

-Seth-

·
The Insurance Guy
1,922 Posts
Hey Mead. Haven't had to take it back yet, c'mon up!
I still have all the pics 'n video, although I'm having trouble with the program I usually use to put the videos together. After a bunch of tinkering and troubleshooting I kinda gave up. I'll look into it again and see if I can't get it figured out again. Good times!

-Seth-
Can you get the raw footage on a DVD? If you sent me that i could edit from there.

As far as your pad, is there room to tie a boat up there if i dropped in some time?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts