Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-rage-retweeting-talking-points-125348064.html

[COLOR=#198FFF !important]PoliticsTrump Spends Another Saturday Morning Rage Retweeting

[/COLOR]
Donald Trump hit the retweet button hard on Saturday morningDonald Trump hit the retweet button hard on Saturday morning.
The president went on yet another retweet rampage as he re-shared 60 posts in around 45 minutes that praised him, defended him or echoed his main talking points.
Posts from ultra-conservative website Breitbart News, Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, GOP chairwoman Ronna McDaniel, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Mike Huckabee, the former Republican governor of Arkansas, all figured in the avalanche of retweets.

Trump also retweeted this 2018 post from his eldest son, Donald Trump Jr.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME ANY ONE OF YOU FELT IT NECESSARY TO GO ABOUT SAVING AND THEN RE-POSTING ON SOCIAL MEDIA HOW GREAT YOU ARE? TALK ABOUT SOMEONE BEING NEEDY AND DESPERATELY INSECURE.
EACH AND EVER ONE OF THOSE WHO HE REFERENCED WANTED AND RECEIVED SOMETHING SUBSTANCIAL.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
These new "Conservatives" would praise him if he was caught on video raping a child....they are completely brain washed......Maybe brain-dead would be a more accurate description. How anyone can act like this and not be committed to an asylum is beyond me....But he is their HERO!!!!!!!!!!

Trump is a pathological Liar- Proven time and again!

Trump is an Egomaniac- his constant tweeting is absolute proof!

Trump is doing everything Putin could want...Isolate the US from it's allies, bury us in Debt, screw the middle class...(Remember what REAL Conservatism was like?)

Trump is a lying, cheating coward who is the Puppet of Putin who is NOT a "good Christian" but our (And the Human races) sworn enemy......

Reagan, Ike, Teddy and Lincoln would have him shot for treason...or committed......

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-rage-retweeting-talking-points-125348064.html

[COLOR=#198FFF !important]PoliticsTrump Spends Another Saturday Morning Rage Retweeting

[/COLOR]
Donald Trump hit the retweet button hard on Saturday morningDonald Trump hit the retweet button hard on Saturday morning.
The president went on yet another retweet rampage as he re-shared 60 posts in around 45 minutes that praised him, defended him or echoed his main talking points.
Posts from ultra-conservative website Breitbart News, Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, GOP chairwoman Ronna McDaniel, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Mike Huckabee, the former Republican governor of Arkansas, all figured in the avalanche of retweets.

Trump also retweeted this 2018 post from his eldest son, Donald Trump Jr.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME ANY ONE OF YOU FELT IT NECESSARY TO GO ABOUT SAVING AND THEN RE-POSTING ON SOCIAL MEDIA HOW GREAT YOU ARE? TALK ABOUT SOMEONE BEING NEEDY AND DESPERATELY INSECURE.
EACH AND EVER ONE OF THOSE WHO HE REFERENCED WANTED AND RECEIVED SOMETHING SUBSTANCIAL.

1326A90B-CE36-449F-B972-A620E3EDA977.jpg

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
Ok....Thatguy....Which one are you? (makin' the US(SR) great again by selling out ALL of the true Conservative ideals- and America!)
82A56F74-FA8E-4EEA-830B-8D32111041DD.jpg

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts

THATGAY'S image is what's going on in his own head. I don't understand it, and I'm not sure that I would want to.
It's just THATGAY being THATGAY.
Pull your panties up Jughead, your homophobia is showing.

1E502985-F609-406B-A1AF-31905680424C.jpg

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
:schreck:
Once again THATGAY demonstrates that he's screwed up.
He actually believes these pictures are real, so he posts them thinking everyone is stupid too.. WHAT A DORK!
2AB3F471-D291-49CB-B29B-E108FA751876.jpg

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Libtards?

Boy the libtards are even dumber than I remember... I didn't think they could top their stupidity, but they are proving me wrong...
Gone from here again,
Ray

1 - 16 of 16 Posts