Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO, do GWBush and John Ashcroft get any kudos for enabling the dumb dick "Quazi Mohammad Rezwanual Ahsan Nafis " to be brought to Justice in the U.S.???

Bush and his Atty General Ascroft build and deployed the Patriot Act AND took MUCHO heat over that piece from the left ...

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
SO, do GWBush and John Ashcroft get any kudos for enabling the dumb dick "Quazi Mohammad Rezwanual Ahsan Nafis " to be brought to Justice in the U.S.???

Bush and his Atty General Ascroft build and deployed the Patriot Act AND took MUCHO heat over that piece from the left ...
No, it was all Obama. He killed Osama, saved the planet from a meteor, stopped the floods, and made sure that there was no earthquake to launch California into the ocean too, hadn't you heard?

·
Registered
653 Posts

·
Dogma's a bitch.
309 Posts
I read your article. Where did he say he took credit?
See;

"And we spent some time, and we said a prayer and, remarkably, about two months later, this young man and his mom showed up, and he looked unbelievable, good as new". Implying that he had someting to do with the boys miraculous healing.

It's "creative license". An "implication". "Humor". "poking fun at". Nothing more than that.

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
See;

"And we spent some time, and we said a prayer and, remarkably, about two months later, this young man and his mom showed up, and he looked unbelievable, good as new". Implying that he had someting to do with the boys miraculous healing.

It's "creative license". An "implication". "Humor". "poking fun at". Nothing more than that.
I don't have a problem with it if it was meant as humor, but there are some extremely dumb fucking people in this country that will come away thinking Obama really did claim that.

·
Dogma's a bitch.
309 Posts
there are some right here that will believe he did. :happy:

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
I don't have a problem with it if it was meant as humor, but there are some extremely dumb fucking people in this country that will come away thinking Obama really did claim that.
Probably the same dumb fucking people that would vote for him!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts