Performance Boats Forum banner

261 - 275 of 275 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Holy cow what a sweet build. My kid and I are starting a Campbell project and will be using this build to refer to.... thanks
love the detail on everything..

·
Can't re-Member
1,990 Posts
I was just talking to someone about this boat a couple weeks ago, and was wondering what happened with it. Keep us updated :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well it has been 12 years since my first post. It has been a long journey to get the Sleek done. I can say everyone that has followed along has been very kind and helpful. Letting you know the boat is almost done. It will be going to a "new" upholstery company to finish up. After that the batteries will be bought "$700.00" and installed and that is it. She is fully rigged, Coast Guard compliant safety equipped and tow ready. Whew!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks. What happened to this site? Did Facebook kill it or was it the ads? I see most of my pics are lost. That is to bad. This site used to be crazy popular. Maybe I am getting to old.

·
Just Me
4,078 Posts
Very nice, I wondered what happened to this project as it sort of fell off the site, like a lot of the users. If the site doesn't make an effort to stay relevant with it's users, the result is people migrate. Some are on facebook, some on twitter, some still cruise through to see what is happening but without relevant topics and the people that are still here becoming indifferent to the site, this site shows what usually happens as it has dwindled to just a few regulars and a lot of searchers cruising through.

·
small block jet
393 Posts
I cruise through every morning but very rarely post. Beautiful boat. Hope you get to enjoy it for many memorable lake trips.

261 - 275 of 275 Posts