Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
1,158 Posts
This match could go either way.

Sr. Is much, much bigger then dog. Paul Sr. Is pretty tall from what I understand and I'm guessing he can bench close to 300 maybe more.

Dog who appears to be a big guy is not big at all. He's got some girth to him but he is only 5 foot 7. Being that Dog is always chasing people I'm guessing he has got some pretty good stamina.

Paul Sr has a clear reach advantage. Based on Pauls size and strength if he can stay close enough to Dog and land a few punches its lights out early for the big bad Dog. If Dog can stay clear of Senior and make run him around the ring a few times Sr should get winded pretty quick and Dog could easily move in for the kill.

· Banned
1,484 Posts
I think Paul sr is way stronger- he grabs dog by his flowing locks and proceeds to bash his head into a wall ...then takes Mikey to McDonalds

· The HMFIC
1,711 Posts
Sr would mop the floor with dog. as much as dog smokes he'd gas out in about one minute and i dont thing dog has the right amount of rage in him to want to win that fight. Sr would just thing about Jr and walk through dog like a paper wall

· Premium Member
2,588 Posts
Let the big dog eat, or in this case be eatin', Sr. would certainly show him the differance between riding an HD vs riding in the back seat with the wife nagging the whole time. I'm thinking Mrs. Dog vs. Sr. would be a good match.

· Registered
787 Posts
Sr. would have Dog just about beat and Dogs wife would come up into the ring and mace sr. then Dogs kids would start processing Paul Sr. and send him to jail....all the while preaching to him about making things right , and "Paul you're gonna stop doing the Crack, Right?!" Good cause we can bail you out in an hour....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.