1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
863 Posts
Yeah, by the time they pay him, his deputy Pay Czar and staffs, it'll cost more than the money they save cutting exec's salaries. I think this will be number 23 or 24 Czars, right behind the new Car Czar, who admits he knows nothing about cars or manufacturing of any kind.
Speaking of Czars, the Drug Czar Bill Bennett admits that we're loosing that war. Surprise, surprise...

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Imagine we will have over 30 czars before all is said and done.

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Big intrusive government. How refreshing. Change... Yes we can. :))ThumbsDwn

Czar - definition =

noun

1. an emperor: title of any of the former emperors of Russia and, at various times, the sovereigns of other Slavic nations
2. ☆ any person having great or unlimited power; autocrat

Even the terminology reeks of the wrong direction and completely contrary to the founder's vision of the United States of America. Like many things I didn't like that Bush did, said, and labeled, this administration is compounding the problems exponentially. Bush will look like a saint when history takes a comparative look back. I am seriously worried that this guy now in charge is a smooth talking and very dangerous power hungry leader that has only government's, his own, and his own party's best interests in mind. This is a period of time where the U.S. could become something very different than the republic it was originally founded as if the people do not wake up and take charge of their country.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ditto that and wait until the dollar falls even more and they introduce us to the euro

I find the word to be troubling and another sign that we are heading into a dictatorship type of goverment.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts