Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We are all in Vegas gettting ready to hit St. Louis to meet up with 2ManyMustangs. Updates to come.

Attachments

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
I'm scared... :shock: Father help me...

;)

Hey, who's the GIMP with the LIMP???

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LaveyOne or Now Clueless

That is Serpico with the long gray womans hair. You slept last night with JetBoatGuru; didn't he tell you who HE IS.:stir:

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2Many

Go to the secret location and we will meet you there in 8 hours we Promise. See you soon. Bring the women and the liquor!!

·
Premium Member
2,176 Posts
You boys stay outta trouble...or if ya find some take pictures!!!

Have fun!!!!:happy:

·
Administrator
16,892 Posts
Who's boat are you going out on?

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
So I have a buddy on this same flight this morning, and I get a call from him telling me that he sees these four PB dorks get on the plane and all go to a different aisle to sit in their own MIDDLE seat. They're actually occupying every middle seat in rows 36 and 37. So is this because Chris couldn't turn in enough aluminum cans or stolen copper to get the guys seats next to eachother, or do they just really not like one another enough to sit shoulder to shoulder for 5 hours? I'm sort-of thinking they might be turning into pole-to-hole seating **** like the outboard guys they're always ripping on. :shhh:

·
Premium Member
2,176 Posts
So I have a buddy on this same flight this morning, and I get a call from him telling me that he sees these four PB dorks get on the plane and all go to a different aisle to sit in their own MIDDLE seat. They're actually occupying every middle seat in rows 36 and 37. So is this because Chris couldn't turn in enough aluminum cans or stolen copper to get the guys seats next to eachother, or do they just really not like one another enough to sit shoulder to shoulder for 5 hours? I'm sort-of thinking they might be turning into pole-to-hole seating **** like the outboard guys they're always ripping on. :shhh:

I dunno, but it looks like Tony is milking the whole cast and crutches deal...that lady will be buying in Bloody Mary's in a half hour or less.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Wow, Tony on crutches again???? What did he do this time???

Ray
Rumor has it that he was cliff diving in Acapulco and landed wrong…

But I also heard he was base jumping off of the Space Needle in Seattle and felt something snap…

·
Premium Member
2,176 Posts
Rumor has it that he was cliff diving in Acapulco and landed wrong…

But I also heard he was base jumping off of the Space Needle in Seattle and felt something snap…
Nah he saved a bunch of kittens and puppies from an animal shelter that was on fire....alpacas too.

·
put up or shut up
379 Posts
:wtf::signhuh:I think this thread got jacked.......I wish someone would post some pics of the street walk

1 - 20 of 81 Posts