Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Green Go
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going thru it this morning and it looks great. The cover page is top notch. When I look at it I see the boats and the mag title (of course the models too lol). It's not over taken by articles featured in the magazine, yet I know what to look for between the coves. I really like your opening articles where you give a brief back ground on the PB Mag team is great. I like the touches you've put in there like "Hey, don't pull a Kevin". We as readers can relate to those types things in our personal lives. The model section is a nice addition. The pictures are great and it looks like you have plenty of advertising partners. Overall it's a greatly assembled magazine. Congradulations on on your first issue. Best of luck and I look forward to the the monthly issues to come. :)devil

Louie.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The magazine looks great and we were treated like paying customers at the Performance Boats booth. We were just walking by not stoping when one of the models came out and handed me a magazine but I told her no thank you I had already picked one up and that I was already a member of the website. She went to the back grabed us shirts, stickers, key chain floaties and I forget what else. I still have yet to receive a damn shirt from the other website/magazine and I paid for the subscription last year. Kudos to the Performance boats team.

·
PB Administrator
1,205 Posts
Glad to hear you guys like it so far. Many of the growing pains were worked out in that first issue. Most of that is logistic though, we did start with a very experienced editorial staff. The April online issue should be a good one!

·
Premium Member
1,266 Posts
love the Mag! And did anyone notice ...one of our own, in there! Woo hoo!!!

looking good George!!! (the car dudes) Howard boats (out of gas) Congrats George !!!

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
The magazine is top notch. Definitely going to get a subscription to it.

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
We are giving them away at LA and Miami. Otherwise you can send in a subscription form, or wait and we will have a subscription form available online once a little bit of the madness from the shows dies down.
Sounds good. I flat out refuse to buy Hotboat and am in need of a literary fix....:)devil

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Mag is great,
But on page 78 and 79 the article is about Greg Timmons Hustler and the pic is of James Safa's Skater, oops

·
Banned
989 Posts
Mag is great,
But on page 78 and 79 the article is about Greg Timmons Hustler and the pic is of James Safa's Skater, oops
i noticed that too :D

·
Islander Transient
1,881 Posts
Love the magazine and the hospitality in the booth! Overly nice and very cordial! I found a couple typos in the DCB article but really like the layout and content. Looking forward to seeing more!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts