Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I post a problem I am having with a non PB advertising business, is it over looked and let the bashing begin?

If I post a problem with a PB advertiser, is my post immediatley deleted ?

I got my hand slapped in the Cobra thread. Don't want to post over the line.

I did not realize that a friend/employee of Cobra was spamming the board. I thought it was a proud Cobra owner bragging about his boat and the company he bought it from.

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
If I post a problem I am having with a non PB advertising business, is it over looked and let the bashing begin?

If I post a problem with a PB advertiser, is my post immediatley deleted ?

I got my hand slapped in the Cobra thread. Don't want to post over the line.

I did not realize that a friend/employee of Cobra was spamming the board. I thought it was a proud Cobra owner bragging about his boat and the company he bought it from.
I am not an employee!

I have purchased two boats from them and have built a friendship with them and loads of other Cobra customers.

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
I am not an employee!

I have purchased two boats from them and have built a friendship with them and loads of other Cobra customers.
Well didn't you pay to advertise on here anyway? I mean if you paid to advertise via sigline then you should be able to spam what ever you want, you paid your money :)bulb

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Well didn't you pay to advertise on here anyway? I mean if you paid to advertise via sigline then you should be able to spam what ever you want, you paid your money :)bulb
lol, mmmmmmm?

without mentioning names, whats the difference?

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
I am not an employee!

Sometimes this is tough to tell with you Cam. In the last thread you told NB that if he needs anything, to just let you know. Now that comment alone can make you just somebody who is happy about your boat but you couple that with what you do during the LA boat show every year and......

Honestly, I have thought that you are paid at least at some point during the year to help sell Cobras.

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
I think you will find your answers either in CD's posts in GWS or in the rules. Whatever might not be covered there (as it is impossible to cover every scenario) is up to the mods and admins discretion and judgment calls.

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Sometimes this is tough to tell with you Cam. In the last thread you told NB that if he needs anything, to just let you know. Now that comment alone can make you just somebody who is happy about your boat but you couple that with what you do during the LA boat show every year and......

Honestly, I have thought that you are paid at least at some point during the year to help sell Cobras.
I told NB that he could come to me because he obviously does not want to deal with the peeps he is slamming not to mention hiding behind a 3rd party email name, there is a point after the help and information he gets from my knowledge that if he was seriously interested in the boat he would have to deal with them. I have found that my being around so many other Cobra customers and spending so much time at the shop when my boats were built that I was able to help people understand what they were getting when they buy a Cobra boat. Now after 4 years and 400 hours on my recent one, its kind of testimonial, don't ya think? Not too many peeps get the oppurtunity/experience that I had. Again, trying to share valued information. I have been in and driven the 320 razor several times, would there be anyone better to hear the truth from? With what I have written here now, maybe you understand why I attend the boat shows and help out. I do not get paid to be at the boat shows. Just a side bar note; I take time off from work to be there, I am there because I want to be.

You have great friends when you hang around great peeps!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts