Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
6,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why does the Admin allow all the shit talkers ...
What I mean EXAMPLE!!!!
YOUNGANDDUMB
ULTRADENNIS
NICEGUYEDDIE
its all the same person , PB banned one of these names already
on the other website he talked so much shit about the owner of this website, his staff, and the people on this website, yet he gets banned over there and shows up here....
Kick this clown to the curb

and keep Grads off here too

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Theres a few more we could do without.......Kilrtoy, there was a time (during HOTBOAT) that we had a blast....maybe it's time we start it up again.......Paging Jordy.....

·
Premium Member
1,771 Posts
Younganddumb rings a bell.......Wasnt that the guy that said my G/F wants to get married?

Turned out it was a pic from the net and she showed up to tell the truth.

If thats the one that was a classic...if i'm wrong sorry, but DAMN that was funny.

·
Premium Member
1,771 Posts
Theres a few more we could do without.......Kilrtoy, there was a time (during HOTBOAT) that we had a blast....maybe it's time we start it up again.......Paging Jordy.....
The Jordy versus the train guy was a good olde fashion barbecue....I was pretty new to the forums:))eek:))

·
6,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Younganddumb rings a bell.......Wasnt that the guy that said my G/F wants to get married?

If thats the one that was a classic...if i'm wrong sorry, but DAMN that was funny.
That is just one of his many lies... he has so many I have forgetton them as it harder to follow than days of our lives

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
That is just one of his many lies... he has so many I have forgetton them as it harder to follow than days of our lives
Kilr, If you don't mind me asking what was the story on you getting banned? NGE and Grads have been back in a couple times. Do you just not choose to go back? Not trying to throw salt, just curious. If its none of my business, I understand that too.:)

·
1,095 Posts
Kilr, If you don't mind me asking what was the story on you getting banned? NGE and Grads have been back in a couple times. Do you just not choose to go back? Not trying to throw salt, just curious. If its none of my business, I understand that too.:)
Ya Kilr, why did you get banned?:))eek:))

·
6,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya Kilr, why did you get banned?:))eek:))
Seeing in all how I did not ban myself , I don't know and really dont care
I was told by others im allowed back, but I have no desire to return

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
What I mean EXAMPLE!!!!
YOUNGANDDUMB
ULTRADENNIS
NICEGUYEDDIE
on the other website he talked so much shit about the owner of this website, his staff, and the people on this website, yet he gets banned over there and shows up here....

:))THumbsUp

Don't let the peeps that jump in to hate bug you. Stick your thoughts.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
What I mean EXAMPLE!!!!
YOUNGANDDUMB
ULTRADENNIS
NICEGUYEDDIE

Wow, you are such a fag! I'm not banned from here? When did that happen?

No that what was blownrayson. The girl he posted a picture of was actually someone I knew. Her name was Heather. Someone else called him out first though.

Again you are wrong. A pattern with you....

Seeing in all how I did not ban myself , I don't know and really dont care
I was told by others im allowed back, but I have no desire to return
Wrong again!

·
Administrator
11,646 Posts
C'mon you guys. You both know this kind of shit is not wanted on this site. :badidea:

Respect the free venue you are provided with. :yes:

·
Administrator
11,646 Posts

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
fuckin a. shit be rockin.
Fuck ya!

Hey all I did was start a thread and kilr and jetdaytona got all Gay Boy Gansgtas on me and teamed up on me. If they don't like me, they could always ignore me right? I didn't come one here looking for trouble with them. They (and a few others) flipped out, not me.

·
6,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Are you a Realtor. And you keep. Calling me fag and cocksucker and so on... but why is every show on TV about male Realtors and they are gay...
Lets stick with facts...
You claimed some chick was all over you and she came on and handed you your ass saying you were begging her ....

Seriously who the hell would buy a baby blue 2500 lift it to the moon put big ass tires yet its a gasser and betteryet a 4x2....

And yes you talked shit about Mr Davidson every chance you got, his staff on this site and all the people on this site....

Why the hell are you here

·
Administrator
11,646 Posts
Fuck ya!

Hey all I did was start a thread and kilr and jetdaytona got all Gay Boy Gansgtas on me and teamed up on me. If they don't like me, they could always ignore me right? I didn't come one here looking for trouble with them. They (and a few others) flipped out, not me.
I realize that but not the first thread I've dealt with today containing same dudes. Just sayin. << I know old lame chiche, I'm old and lame deal wid it. :p

Bottom line regardless of who's sligin, it isn't what the admins and owner here like (and all of you know that). When they get unhappy, I hear about it. When I hear about it, its usually right about my nap time, then I get unhappy and heads be rollin. Just trying to save the intermediate steps and get my nappy in.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Are you a Realtor. And you keep. Calling me fag and cocksucker and so on... but why is every show on TV about male Realtors and they are gay...
Lets stick with facts...
You claimed some chick was all over you and she came on and handed you your ass saying you were begging her ....

Seriously who the hell would buy a baby blue 2500 lift it to the moon put big ass tires yet its a gasser and betteryet a 4x2....

And yes you talked shit about Mr Davidson every chance you got, his staff on this site and all the people on this site....

Why the hell are you here

Facts wrong again. And no my truck is a diesel. Just like the one your wife bought to tow her boat.

Get over yourself man. You obviously have some sick twisted vendetta with me built up inside you. Please get a life and get some sleep. I'm not going to keep this going wit you.

I realize that but not the first thread I've dealt with today containing same dudes. Just sayin. << I know old lame chiche, I'm old and lame deal wid it. :p

Bottom line regardless of who's sligin, it isn't what the admins and owner here like (and all of you know that). When they get unhappy, I hear about it. When I hear about it, its usually right about my nap time, then I get unhappy and heads be rollin. Just trying to save the intermediate steps and get my nappy in.

Haha.

I don't want any trouble. I have been trouble free for years on PB have I not?

I hope Kilr and the others can just get over whatever issues they have and contribute something positive once in awhile.

·
Administrator
11,646 Posts
This one's shippin off to gws. Hopefully you guys will work it out somewhere other than this forum. :yes:

·
6,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Your a low life loser you talked so much shit about a lot of people on rdp ....who knows why he banned you but hell I'm gonna plead with old Dave to take you BACK so you can leave here.... don't come over here and act all nice and innocent...
You claim to be a man then step up and tell the owner and the staff all the shit and all the names you have Called them..
Yes my wife buys alot of shit . What does that have to do with you and I....
Don't be like that asshat havasu1986...leave my wife out of this she is not on this website and does not participate ...

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Your a low life loser you talked so much shit about a lot of people on rdp ....who knows why he banned you but hell I'm gonna plead with old Dave to take you BACK so you can leave here.... don't come over here and act all nice and innocent...
You claim to be a man then step up and tell the owner and the staff all the shit and all the names you have Called them..
Yes my wife buys alot of shit . What does that have to do with you and I....
Don't be like that asshat havasu1986...leave my wife out of this she is not on this website and does not participate ...
When you look in the mirror, can you see how pathetic you are?

Sell your boat yet? When you do, are you leaving the boating forums for good?

You have some serious issues that might only be solved by buying a bullet and renting a gun. Goodnight. I hope your ready to end this, I'm over your crap.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.