Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got four tickets the last four days of the event. Thursday through Sunday. Section 111 behind the shoots. Let me know if you have any interest.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Vegas right? I may know someone that is interested, how much you looking to get. My brother goes every year and I may go this year also.

·
MEDIUM PIMPIN!!!
1,494 Posts
You do know unless you are way high up you can't see anything from those seats right?? Are they a good price?

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
You do know unless you are way high up you can't see anything from those seats right?? Are they a good price?
You couldn't be more wrong. Its much like sitting behind the dugouts at a ball game. I buy these tickets every year(four of them), just for the location. There actually bought a year in advance. I have very similar seats for NFR as well. The tickets go for $86 a piece. Thats the face value. Most the scalpers are getting between 1200-1400 a pair for the last four days for similar seats. PBR is always sold out a year in advance. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
November 5th thru the 8th??
Are you looking for a pair for the four days? I'm not looking to bump the price above face value, just recoup my cost for the days I can't use. If you want to look up the actual location of the seats. One pair is row D, seats 1 and 2, and the other is row F, seats 1 and 2.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
If any of you have never been to this event you are missing a very exciting event and Vegas is electric during the this event. There really isn't a bad seat in the house, just some are better than others. The price is right and hope to see you there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts